Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1400s the new 1200s?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krom

04-15-2011

So I took a long break from LOL, few months, long enough to get the free Panth skin at any rate.

So started playing again 3-4 weeks ago. Just normal games, little rusty obviously with all the changes, but then back to winning 60-70% of my games.

So figured i'd jump back into draft... and el-oh-el... Teemo rush phage, WW building as tank with Alistar+Singed on team... last picks saying they'll jungle when someone before them already locked in a jungler... Rene demanding mid and forcing squishy casters up top, 4v5 team fights for no reason, etc etc etc...

Anyway, I remember 1700-1800 being pretty much top tier, but now I see ELO creep has pushed people to **** near 2400.