the new patcher stops at 99%

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeonstorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

i posted this in the support forum, got no replies. The new patcher is really go**** slow but it got to 99% of step 2, where it stops, saying 45 seconds remaining. Its stuck on tipDialogImage_laneNames.dds

does anybody have a possible solution?

Aeonstorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

bump, this is really irritating.

내 나쁜 검둥이

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeonstorm View Post
bump, this is really irritating.
Better posted on the support forum.

i am sam

Recruiter

04-15-2011

He did.
There is a tool that scans the patch you have partially downloaded and checks for any corrupted data, it could help.
A lot of people have been having issues with the patcher not completing the patch and sitting at a certain amount. There should be other posts in the forums somewhere. Just take a look around.

Xlaze

04-15-2011

Hey, I had this problem I restarted the client about 5 times and the scanner scanned and fixed the error. Try restarting the client

ninjafighter13

05-05-2011

how

nivekuil

05-05-2011

You may have posted in the support forums, but maybe you didn't read the first post. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=714338

samedpownz

06-16-2012

Guys it's easy, I put a video on Youtube on how to fix it. Here's the link. Have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY5jhldizeg