Which Is It?

Master Yi! 79 46.75%
Tryndamere! 90 53.25%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Who is better? Yi or Tryndamere?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ticklestick

04-15-2011

Which will it be?! Jungling/laning whatever your reason is, please explain!

Mowarth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

Good Tryndamere player > Good Yi player.

Tryndamere has CC, Yi hasn't. Yi way more fragile than Tryndamere.

Ticklestick

04-15-2011

Yi is a faster jungler though, and better pusher. He also has sweeter skins.

Poopulatus

04-15-2011

Nocturne

GorillionDollars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

Yi can backdoor like a boss.

Jackilla

04-15-2011

Both have insane amount of DPS, but Trynd gets a few more seconds in the fight for free because of his ult, so it's pretty easy to say that Trynd would win on a 1v1 situation if they were farmed up equally.

Dragonxa

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackilla View Post
Both have insane amount of DPS, but Trynd gets a few more seconds in the fight for free because of his ult, so it's pretty easy to say that Trynd would win on a 1v1 situation if they were farmed up equally.
get randiums omen, use medidate till trynd ult is down, chase trynd down.
that is all

Ticklestick

04-15-2011

Yi does have some nifty tricks though like projectile dodging with alpha strike, and tanking heavy hitting abilities with meditate, so it's not all bad!

Levelling his wuju style first gives him massive gank potential, whereas Trynd has to get his bloodlust stacks up somewhere.

Obviously trynds ult and spin let him be much harder to kill most of the time, which is always nice.

BlueSwampMonster

04-15-2011

I'd say Trynd for a few reasons:

1) His ult. Cheating death long enough to get out of danger is better than a speed boost that may or may not get you out quick enough.

2) His heal. Yi's Meditation is powerful, especially with the bonus to armor, but I feel that being able to activate Tryndamere's Bloodlust without a pause in attacking gives him the advantage. Not to mention the much shorter cooldown on Bloodlust.

3) The lower health Trynd is the more dangerous he gets. As Bloodlust stacks Trynd gets more and more crit damage. With IE increasing Crit damage to 250% and gaining another 36% from Bloodlust, and even more from masteries and runes, Tryndamere will be hitting harder than Yi.

4) When I play Trynd I always build a Blood Thirster or Stark's Fervor for life steal, because once he starts critting for 1k, that 200 or so health back on each hit is very nice.

Ticklestick

04-15-2011

Keep in mind while trynd has 36% more crit damage, yi has a giant attack speed steroid and giant straight damage steroid, along with his passive that gives him double strikes. Given 5 seconds, I'm not sure trynd out damages Yi.