To: Laners From: Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fredrickrex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

I wish I could upvote you more. But thank you for putting into words what I have been to lazy to do.

Bump.

fuffychan

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetolmao View Post
Actually a lot of the time it's better for the laner to start the fight. It helps bait the enemy champion and generally lures them into an area where they are 100% dead. As long as you can survive the fight it's generally better than the jungler initiating. It's even more true for someone like nocturne who doesn't have a gap closer like other champs.
I would think that it would just scare him away? Since obviously somethings up if I have been passive for a long time and all of a sudden I jump at him.

sweatersDC

04-15-2011

This thread is dear to my heart

mistermoo

04-15-2011

It's never the jungler's fault, ever ever ever.

Get real. Sometimes junglers wait to long to gank. Sometimes they built stupidly. Sometimes they are way too aggressive. Making a list that people upvote merely because it's sarcastic doesn't make those mistakes any less your fault.

Vanadi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

Especially early game when both sides are still playing safe the laner shouldn't engage. Suddenly rushing past the minions to engage is a big ****ing sign saying: JUNGLER HERE GOING TO GANK YOU. Instead the laner should act passively while being ready to engage once the jungler shows his face.

Unless you are a laner with some sort of CC you can land easily prior to the jungler ganking.

Kevindicator

Recruiter

04-15-2011

Ah Lulwy posting the truth. Junglers tend to be so underappreciated. As a Warwick jungler, people expect me to rain doom upon my enemies...alone. Fail ganks are not the issue of the jungler, it's the issue of the people who refrained to participate in that gank in their lane.

Enyalios

04-15-2011

To be just and fair, when 3 people are involved in a gank, the responsibility befalls upon all 3 of them. Too often has a shaco been waiting in the brush for a gank but changed his mind while i overextended baiting them in cause a red/blue spawned. Too often has a WW flanked them in the middle of the lane while im at 15% health no mana bluepilling back under the tower and yelled at me for not joining. It all boils down to not just evaluate a situation and act accordingly, but also communicate it to your team to see if they are seeing the same things as you.

SharkPiledriver

04-15-2011

Dear laners.

Try not to lose 80% of your HP in the first three minutes. Learn to play safe please? Can I complete one ****ing jungle route without you desperately needing relief right off the bat for christ's sake?

Ugh.

Cellomaniac

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetolmao View Post
Actually a lot of the time it's better for the laner to start the fight. It helps bait the enemy champion and generally lures them into an area where they are 100% dead. As long as you can survive the fight it's generally better than the jungler initiating. It's even more true for someone like nocturne who doesn't have a gap closer like other champs.
I can't tell if this guy's serious.

LordRandomness

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulwy View Post
tl;dr: One does not simply tl;dr a list.
ONE DOES NOT SlMPLY TL;DR INTO MORDOR