To: Laners From: Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nazap

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetolmao View Post
That's fine and all, but the thing that bothers me most is it's always somehow my fault whenever someone loses their lane. They push and grind up against the enemy tower and then wonder why they didn't get any ganks.
The community has spoken and I agree. Add it to your list. Don't push the lanes.

YoshioPeePee

04-15-2011

I only cry for ganks when I am soloing top and am pushed to my tower with little health or mana and need to b

actually what i really want is for the jungler to solo my lane so I can b without worrying about the tower. Too often they ignore me cause the bottom golems respawned ;-;

Lulwy

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazap View Post
The community has spoken and I agree. Add it to your list. Don't push the lanes.
Frankly, I don't care if they push their lanes.

Is their bush warded? Are they harassing their opponent and taking little damage? Is there basically no risk of being suddenly ganged up on? Okay, push your lane. Don't expect me to gank unless I'm a tank/bruiser jungler and could kill them in less than a second under the tower, but have a field day and beat up that tower. Hell, if it looks like you might actually take the tower in another wave or two, I'll even come help you since a tower is pretty close to Dragon in value.

Just don't push when you're a weaker laner, or push without a ward in your brush, or push and then demand I gank someone. This goes without saying and in mid Elo I would expect this to be common knowledge.

ilovetolmao

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazap View Post
Pushing is actually perfectly fine as long as you don't expect some miracle gank. People who push hard and then cry for ganks are annoying.

fuffychan

04-15-2011

I was laning as Nidalee and our jungle Nocturne was waiting in the bush and told me to "initiate the gank" on the Nasus. I told him it was his job to go in first and he called me a "*****" for not going to gank.

What? Isn't the jungler supposed to rush balls first? Like yeah I will follow you in but I'm not going to rush in first.

Zhoolda

04-15-2011

Great post!
Now if only the ppl who need to read this, did.

ilovetolmao

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuffychan View Post
I was laning as Nidalee and our jungle Nocturne was waiting in the bush and told me to "initiate the gank" on the Nasus. I told him it was his job to go in first and he called me a "*****" for not going to gank.

What? Isn't the jungler supposed to rush balls first? Like yeah I will follow you in but I'm not going to rush in first.
Actually a lot of the time it's better for the laner to start the fight. It helps bait the enemy champion and generally lures them into an area where they are 100% dead. As long as you can survive the fight it's generally better than the jungler initiating. It's even more true for someone like nocturne who doesn't have a gap closer like other champs.

nazap

04-15-2011

Quote:

It isn't necessarily the jungler who should go in first. Especially since Nocturne can ult in (assuming lvl 6), you should go first to get in good position. Even if hes wasn't 6, sometimes its better for laner to go first if the jungler can close the gap quickly so you arrive at the same time.

Edit: Someone beat me to it.

Zhoolda

04-15-2011

Quote:

Maby he thought you would be beter at initiating....

Hamingston

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-15-2011

It is pretty irritating when I solo the 2v1 top lane, being pushed to my tower with good health and all while the jungler clears and reclears the jungle.

Or attempts to gank the bottom lane that they have pushed to the enemy tower.