Female voice not inspiring

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

batmanregresa

04-14-2011

It dosn't, really, it's not inspiring at all. The voice is so low you can't even hear the "double kill" sometimes. You should use a male voice, one like Doom or Quake, so when you do a triple kill or you hear RAMPAGE you really feel like RAMPAGING and not like going to take a nap.

reston

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

Yes I would also expect more of the voices when you kill or do any streak

I prefer this voice or at least have the option to choose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAl3ao5uRA

batmanregresa

04-15-2011

Well it's not as good as the one in DotA but at least it's better than the one we have now.

Perkynoobs

04-17-2011

I like the one we have just fine. A deep guttural voice just bores me. I dont want LoL to look like a clichee super dark evil game type.

BladeMytsu

04-18-2011

Yeah!!!! i agre, this female voice doenst have a good impacto, for exemple you kill 3, and she says sweet, " triple kill... " whereis the impact of a TRIIIIIIIIIPLEEEEEEEEEEE KILLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!

TheGuber

04-22-2011

I think that Riot should include multiple voice options like the "sexy female" voice in Unreal Tournament. Give us a little variety please.

WatchYourFlanks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-23-2011

I got a Pentakill yesterday and it was pretty disappointing > >

Thivus

05-05-2011

I kinda like the way she says godlike, but other than that i'd agree that a LOUG BOOMING VOICE WOULD BE MORE IMPRESSIVE

coconutcrackerr

05-05-2011

Get the actor that played the terminator. His name is Arnold something. His voice is badass.

Ludak021

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutcrackerr View Post
Get the actor that played the terminator. His name is Arnold something. His voice is badass.
Arnold something? Srsly? 8 times mister "something", 30 something movies, Governor of "something"...**** something :P