League Of Legends Hacked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Refugeess

04-14-2011

Finished one of my worst ranked games a few hours ago where the the akali on the opposing team hacked the game. She started using the hack about mid to late game and here's what the hack did:

The Akali could instantly turn stasis anytime when not stunned which made her immune to any damage and became untargetable.

She could then teleport to anywhere on the map in an instant.

And I was down half hp before I could even see that she was attacking me.(im not blind I swear) so I suspect she was using a speed hack as well.

she would instantly show up at top inhib and when we got there she teleported away to a minion wave at bottom. This was noticed by my entire team and even some of the opposing team and the player in question denied the accusations. The only time she died was when our 995 ap vieger stunned her

Funny thing was even with the hack they won the game at about 75min mark. The players ign was a word and then "Limes" or "Lime" I forgot to take screenshots but please anyone who sees people who do that please report them they are ruining the game. After the game when I tried to report the player I couldn't find the right selection of offense because there was none that said that the player was hacking. So Riot it would be great if you could implement a PunkBuster or a similar implementation against hackers and also allow reports for them.

This is the first time I've seen this game hacked and I hope that this trend will stop as soon as possible.

nivekuil

04-14-2011

Known bug, something to do with server-client desync. Reconnecting fixes it.

atheimetal

04-14-2011

....How could you not remember the name or even to take a screen shot? Seriously?

PowerSmoker

04-14-2011

yea seriously

Tapio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-14-2011

After boyscout camp he became very good at blocking things out

CakePie

04-14-2011

Well if there are any, theyre pretty low key...

I just did a google search and there really dont appear to be any mainstream ones (yet. and no I dont want to hack, this game is the best).

What's really sad is the amount of people who want to hack in this game ;_;

Refugeess

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivekuil View Post
just my reconnection or everyone in the game? because everyone was noticing it. also if what you're saying is true I thank you for the reassurence

VCJunky

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivekuil View Post
+1

Recent server instability is causing this to happen more frequently than it used to.

Tobaz

04-14-2011

I'm probably being trolled, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refugeess View Post
The Akali could instantly turn stasis anytime when not stunned which made her immune to any damage and became untargetable.
Zhonya's Hourglass. Especially if she can only do it while not stunned...

Quote:
She could then teleport to anywhere on the map in an instant.
Uhhh, the summoner spell teleport/boots of mobility? I'm assuming since you don't have the in game awareness to even remember the name, you weren't paying attention to the map and where she was.
Quote:
And I was down half hp before I could even see that she was attacking me.(im not blind I swear) so I suspect she was using a speed hack as well.]
Getting a squishy character down to half health nearly instantly is pretty simple as Akali. Proccing her mark with her dash could potentially have half health'd you, especially if she was at the point where she had that Zhonya's Hourglass.
Quote:
she would instantly show up at top inhib and when we got there she teleported away to a minion wave at bottom. This was noticed by my entire team and even some of the opposing team and the player in question denied the accusations. The only time she died was when our 995 ap vieger stunned her
Teleported away to bottom. Teleport.
Quote:
Funny thing was even with the hack they won the game at about 75min mark. The players ign was a word and then "Limes" or "Lime" I forgot to take screenshots but please anyone who sees people who do that please report them they are ruining the game. After the game when I tried to report the player I couldn't find the right selection of offense because there was none that said that the player was hacking. So Riot it would be great if you could implement a PunkBuster or a similar implementation against hackers and also allow reports for them.

This is the first time I've seen this game hacked and I hope that this trend will stop as soon as possible.
I would think that if they were going to hack in the first place, they wouldn't only give themselves a teleport and free zhonya's ring, AND let the game run as long as that.

Anyway,
/trolled

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobaz View Post
/trolled
It's a long known bug that happens when the client desynchs from the server. Basically, the client isn't updating that the enemy isn't there anymore when they enter the fog.