A First Look at the Monkey King!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scullzomben

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

I'm still waiting for Sejulani

Mappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Stripper Monkey? -.-

Blazphemy

04-14-2011

Great to see the boys (and gals) down in the development department are on the ball..... soooooooooooo just to go out on a limb here.... how's that NEW MAP coming along? I really don't mind all the new flavors of the month and all but you are running into your own "pit o' death". How similar are these new people gonna be to others already made? *cough* Caitlyn*cough*. But seriously, NEW MAP... sleep on it. Thanks.

RaginHomoSapien

Recruiter

04-14-2011

that was a pretty stupid and pointless video. A picture would of sufficed. I hope you didn't pay someone money to make that.

zelosse

04-14-2011

Enough ****ing champions already please, there's MORE than enough to cover any situation and clog the game down with unfair balance issues that STILL haven't been fixed.
Focus your **** on selling better ingame **** like skins, cool cosmetic effects like 'champ glow' or hell a highlighted Summoner name with cool swirly flashy beepy blinky things for my health bar.
Pointless fun.

Reckage egakceR

04-14-2011

you guys make champions faster than bunnies reproduce

you guys make maps slower than my crippled grandma crossing the road

Arklain

04-14-2011

I was hoping for "The Magma Chamber is coming!" Oh wait...that's silly.

Somnolent

04-14-2011

Waste of time making that worthless gem, Riot

How about a teaser of Magma Chamber?

Oh wait, for a teaser of MC you'd have to actually have had to worked on it some .. MY MISTAKE!

StarShade

04-14-2011

Is it just me or does he remind anyone else of Kilik from Soul Calibur too?

Nystrum

04-14-2011

Was totally expecting a funny video(pre-nerf lee sin/brolaf) when i saw 2 sneak peeks and this one involving a video. You know something funny sadly this was not that -1 sirs for epic disappointment