Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Rumble, the Mechanized Menace

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

axesandspears

04-15-2011

Sort of like a blitzcrank, gutted with an insane Yordle on top. I hope it is tank, but honestly, i think Riot needs to start making better tank gear considering dps keep getting buffed and building a tank that can actually survive for very long is getting extremely difficult.

And I mean both mages and carries have been getting buffed alot. Especially with towers doing less damage.

Lecruidant

04-15-2011

Quote:
Sir Rudolph:
mAGMA CHAMBER IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE RELEASED during Season 2. Season one is ending in almost 2 months and bet season 2 is going to come right after the end of season 1 and thats when we are gettting our bit content patch.

You apparently don't know how to read Announcements do you? They stated that after season 1 we will have a period of time before season 2. So, no, no magma chambers, just a **** ton of more champs for the moment that is not needed. But hey, on the bright side, Riot will hold off on ANY NEW content until DoTA2 is released, and then they won't have any player base at that point.

Sneuxfox

04-15-2011

teemo went to the darkside cause they had milk and cookies

jm1llz

04-15-2011

Quote:
That looks really bad. Not gonna lie.

Quote:
AlienFromBeyond:
Gonna have to agree on that.

Yea...I've thought the champion designers have done an excellent job in the past few months. Until now. I think this champion looks awful. Way too cartoony and over the top.

drekistyrant

04-15-2011

LOOKS like a copy from wow .. btw .. i know for a fact a lot of the riot workers all play wow as i am in their guild =-D looks like the boss from dead mines Helix Gearbreaker i think his name is .. at least before cataclysm came out

Alvuyk

04-15-2011

ohh COME ON stop making 1 champ every 2 weeks and get magma chamber out im sick of new champs

Delt Dragon

04-15-2011

WC3 Tinker

Tony iz Godlike

04-15-2011

omg

GasPwnz

04-15-2011

Alchemist?

Chada1

04-15-2011

Quote:
Lecruidant:
You apparently don't know how to read Announcements do you? They stated that after season 1 we will have a period of time before season 2. So, no, no magma chambers, just a **** ton of more champs for the moment that is not needed. But hey, on the bright side, Riot will hold off on ANY NEW content until DoTA2 is released, and then they won't have any player base at that point.

Having hated the original DOTA, i have no intention of leaving LoL for dota 2, even if my favorite game company (ValvE) is producing it.