Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends has won MMOSite.com's Reader's Choice awards!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaniol

Recruiter

02-26-2010

Quote:
Seance:
Just pointing out you also won GameOgre's 2009 Best Free Online Strategy Game Award

Plus unlike mmosite they classified LoL properly
GZ LoL!

RatBoweR

02-26-2010

Grats on winning but on a sarcastic note, hope u dont forget that there are many south east asians that you betrayed and backstab blocking us from NA server soon that loyally voted for you.
ironically, the announcement of banning us happened after the voting result is out. guess you appreciated our vote but not us. we feel so cheated.

riderken

02-26-2010

well congratulations guys
but....

what are we gonna get as a reward ???

Fyrox

02-26-2010

we had double xp weekend

Buckshot

Recruiter

02-26-2010

now can you stop being so greedy and pump out content like a CTF mode and some new maps, i understand that your main source of income is champs and skins but why not give that a break maybe release bundles and focus more on a better game experience because im sick and tired of summoners rift over and over again

bad element

Recruiter

02-26-2010

well now with mordakaiser here we know they have a ghostly skin for every single hero

howabout we can get those somehow... of course blueish white like we see on fiddle and plank instead of the greenish yellow mordakaisers bound souls are...

but as someone who does not play fiddle and plank perhaps i could get a ghosty too...

it could even be a 'progression beyond thirty' type achievement to sate the cries of "what only to lvl 30 is max?" a lot of threads request a prestige skin for their main, buyable thru IP or whatnot.... so lets combine the two and have a diverse crowd of ghostly players with ghostly e-peen. everyone wins... espcially those who have issues buying RP cards or using the store to buy RP and want a skin for their favorite champ.

so have our first tier of achievement be that you can unlock a single ghost champ skin for your account, once you get one you have reached that next tier above thirty (whether is xxx number of wins with THAT champ or a HUGE amount of IP... the kind of IP it takes a month or two to farm up, or have it be a virtual level 100 (i dont think the actual level cap should ever be increased btw.. theyd have to redo masteries and runebooks, its perfect how it is now as far as that goes)

kinda faded atm sorry for the run-on sentances and all that, just wanted to throw the idea out there

Faonix

Recruiter

02-26-2010

...HEUM....
oh!
Gratz LoL

sry I have just forget the topic cuz ppl dont stop to ask things and don't apreciate what they have^^

Mushroomofdeath

02-26-2010

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS..... Probably the best free online game created well since........ EVER
league of legends I nominate you for president lol

SIgned: MUSHROOMOFDEATH AKA Anthony XD

Mushroomofdeath

02-26-2010

Quote:
Buckshot:
now can you stop being so greedy and pump out content like a CTF mode and some new maps, i understand that your main source of income is champs and skins but why not give that a break maybe release bundles and focus more on a better game experience because im sick and tired of summoners rift over and over again

Maybe you should play a game elsewhere the way I see it the "creators" gift us every time we get on the net and play. And personally I am willing to accept any gifts, especially if the gift is a free online game. So thank you staff and owners of league of legends

Different

02-26-2010

Double IP was our substantial reward for hard work by clicking on a vote link and voting one time a day. Stop asking for more and be greedy with what you have .

Thank you Riot for the IP and grats on the win on multiple fronts i.g. websites.

Keep up the hellaciously good work.