Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends has won MMOSite.com's Reader's Choice awards!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghettoraid

02-26-2010

Yay we won!!! **** I'm asian and i wanted to stay in your server... i dont want to leave my king rammus, ufo corki and mirmidon pantheon

Grand Xerxes

Recruiter

02-26-2010

love the game Riot, keep it up!!

RemoteControlS

02-26-2010

Ok now twisted treeline

Senses Fail

02-26-2010

Thanks for the amazing fun game congratz riot you earned it keep it going.

....if you u partner with EA i hope its finacially only and they dont touch the game

Klimmtog

02-26-2010

Wow, there are some greedy people here x3

I'm just glad the game is getting what it deserves. With these kinds of results in polls, the game is much more likely to expand further.

Seance

02-26-2010

Just pointing out you also won GameOgre's 2009 Best Free Online Strategy Game Award

Quote:

Who knew that a stand-alone game based on a Warcraft 3 map (Defense of the Ancients) could be so fun? League of Legends or LoL for short is a free multiplayer strategy game with RPG and RTS elements. Players are known as summoners who control Champions and minions. Champions bring the game to life with personality because they come in various sizes and flavors. LoL uses these colorful characters to brighten up a deep and highly replayable game.

SltrHouse

02-26-2010

Quote:
Grievous Harm:
And now you ban all South East Asian players from servers they've spent dollars and countless hours building up accounts.

I know I'll never be voting for you again!

/fail RIOT

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=66146

read the topic on this before you sound like a complete ******...

It's legalities, nothing more, nothing less.
Quote:
Unfortunately, this does mean that, as of February 25th, players located in Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, and the Phillipines will be blocked from the North American servers as part of our publishing agreement. All of these players have received a refund in full for any purchases they have made, and each has received a personal email from Riot Games explaining the situation, and offering a code redeemable for additional exclusive content once their local servers go live.

so you still think they got shafted? They get a local client, free stuff, and their money back...

anyways, good job Riot, you guys deserve it!

Synyster

02-26-2010

Congratulations riot we got ur back!

Stave

02-26-2010

Ezreal and TT map as reward?

Rexplosive

02-26-2010

Quote:
SltrHouse:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=66146

read the topic on this before you sound like a complete ******...

It's legalities, nothing more, nothing less.

so you still think they got shafted? They get a local client, free stuff, and their money back...

anyways, good job Riot, you guys deserve it!

Don't they lose their levels?