A Few Classic Champions just got More Affordable!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NW iSTABpandas

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by element114 View Post
can we please make ashe free. She already practically is, Just make all new players start with her so there is no need for her to be free every other week.
they will be messing up all the people that has complete focus on her

PJ Yaneza

04-27-2011

how doi i buy them where what button guys im new atthis game i dont know where to buy it? pls help me
whweere do i buy this champions?

RE Spartan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2011

thats all ryze is worth now.. he is useless

KOKOFAM

05-01-2011

sweet.:

skullgirl

05-02-2011

I always thought Ryze was the perfect champion, now that hes 450IP im off to the store!

skullgirl

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Yaneza View Post
how doi i buy them where what button guys im new atthis game i dont know where to buy it? pls help me
whweere do i buy this champions?
Its in the store.

GunSlayers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

um good haha

SchmoozeMcDumbNu

05-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
Summoners!

It’s been quite a while since we first launched League of Legends with its original lineup of 40 champions. Since then there have been quite a few additions to the roster. But with all these exciting new faces, we wouldn’t want anyone to lose sight of some of our old favorites. And so in this patch we decided to do something to make some of our classics shine a bit brighter.

With the current patch, Ryze, Morgana, and Malphite have had their cost in Influence Points permanently reduced. Morgana and Malphite have had their costs reduced from 3150 IP to 1350 IP, and Ryze has had his cost reduced from 1350 IP all the way down to 450 IP!

If you haven’t yet picked up these classic League of Legends champions, there’s never been a better time to add them to your collection!
Something might work even better than dropping the price to get people to actually play your original characters, but first you should think about why people don't to begin with.

ALL of the new characters you are releasing are completely over powered compared to the original in almost EVERY SINGLE WAY.

You should probably fix that and I bet people would actually play them again because after all we did spend a lot of money on the original champs. (Only to be disappointed when the new ones come out and crush them) They are our favorite champs for the most part, you just release champs that make it easier for us to smash the original champs so we play those instead. Not because we like them, but because they are completely over powered.

STOP NERFING THE OLD CHAMPIONS.

STOP MAKING THE NEW CHAMPIONS OVER POWERED TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK. WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND ITS NOT COOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonhate View Post
they got cheaper because riot is ******s and refuse to update old champs to balance the new op ******ry.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigstop View Post
they have nerfed shaco so much i dont doubt that they changed the aggro on it. they still havent fixed his other JITB where the fear doesnt have the same range as the attack on it.
i hate how so many people QQ and good champs get nerfed and new champs seem to wreck older ones
I'm not the only one that feels this way RIOT. You are hurting your oldest player base by nerfing your first champs and making the new champs OP because of a few NEW cry babies.

Mythoclast

07-27-2011

Garen next. 450 please.