A Few Classic Champions just got More Affordable!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IHunter

04-14-2011

whew...I was just about to buy malphite

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

04-14-2011

I dislike the original 6300 champions being reduced. The reason is they were initially priced that way because of their difficulty. I can see some of the 'easier' (new) 6300 champions being reduced, but I hope they don't reduce the original 6.

Acru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

I've been waiting for IP price drops for a long time, it is just too bad I've already picked up these three in the champion packs~

Still, +1 for getting the ball rolling.

Hopefully this is just the first of the discounts, so players can fill out their champion pools just a little sooner, should they want to 'collect them all'. XD

Farqual

04-14-2011

Coolio - but I have already on two acounts lol

CptElefantRectum

04-14-2011

wow um okay, you not getting even 1000ip with 2 or 3 game, at most youll get 400. it takes about 55 games to get a 6300 champ, 30 for 3150 and so on, its common knowledge and math people learn it

CountrYYYYYYYYYY

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydin225 View Post
This is absolutely fantastic. For those whining about already owning the champs. I already own Malphite and Ryze, but I am thrilled about this. If the community reacts positively to this, we could slowly see the introduction of gradual price drops for all champions!!

Riot, you continue to be absolutely fantastic to your community despite all the hate you have to deal with on these forums and I for one salute you!
Kiss ass, reap benefits.

McHue

04-14-2011

Love how "Moneypenny" posted this thread XD

Slain Your Lane

04-14-2011

So why is Trundle the only 4800 IP champion?

MasterOfBots

04-14-2011

Sounds to me like RIOT are considering to nerf/buff morgana, malph and ryze. They are lowering the price so more will ppl play these champs. aka more opinions on the champs from the community

XXDestiny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-14-2011

can't we get our ip back if we bought them in the past already~ plz~ =D