Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The New PvP.net Launcher Download

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ventus72

04-14-2011

To start, yes my launcher is currently updated.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=662623

My current client works perfectly fine.
I download it,I save the lol.launcher.zip and then open it.
The pop-up comes up: "The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?"
I select "Run" And another pop-up comes up saying "The program can't start because launcher.lib.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I have no idea what that means, so can someone help me out and tell me whats wrong so I can fix it?

Ventus72

04-14-2011

Bump

Ventus72

04-14-2011

Bump

DroidEpic

04-14-2011

You need to put lol.launcher in your install directory

Ventus72

04-14-2011

Quote:
DroidEpic:
You need to put lol.launcher in your install directory

What is that and how do I do it >.>?

oOSlashOo

04-14-2011

Quote:
Ventus72:
What is that and how do I do it >.>?
It is place where you have instaled your LoL. You should copy lol.launcher in that folder. It works for me... ^_^

Ventus72

04-15-2011

I'm lost, I got nooooo idea what to do.

Optimal

04-15-2011

Mine screwed over my whole game need to re-dl which takes forever on my net, Backup Wouldn't work, Was fully updated I just get the message "launcher has experienced an error" Which I had the new patcher "working" in a way, then my comp blue screeneed had to system restore and It stopped working don't know if its from restore or its own thing but it fails.. I would wait if was other people for when they fix all glitch's

The Clawww

02-05-2012

Having the same problem. been runnning fine, bought ziggs, played a few games. Next day my LoL wouldnt load the patcher window, reinstalled and i got the same message u just had.... so, seeing it reinstall will help.

Rajcetic PRO2000

07-25-2014

Omg..i need only the icon on desktop league of legends,i dont have it in my cpu,i just want to downoload it because all times i must go on my computer/Local Disc :C/Riot Games/League of legeds/league of legends lucker.When i copy this league of legends launcher on my desktop it dont works,help