The New PvP.net Launcher Download

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ventus72

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

To start, yes my launcher is currently updated.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=662623

My current client works perfectly fine.
I download it,I save the lol.launcher.zip and then open it.
The pop-up comes up: "The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?"
I select "Run" And another pop-up comes up saying "The program can't start because launcher.lib.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I have no idea what that means, so can someone help me out and tell me whats wrong so I can fix it?

Ventus72

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Bump

Ventus72

04-14-2011

Bump

DroidEpic

04-14-2011

You need to put lol.launcher in your install directory

Ventus72

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidEpic View Post
You need to put lol.launcher in your install directory
What is that and how do I do it >.>?

oOSlashOo

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus72 View Post
What is that and how do I do it >.>?
It is place where you have instaled your LoL. You should copy lol.launcher in that folder. It works for me... ^_^

Ventus72

04-15-2011

I'm lost, I got nooooo idea what to do.

Optimal

04-15-2011

Mine screwed over my whole game need to re-dl which takes forever on my net, Backup Wouldn't work, Was fully updated I just get the message "launcher has experienced an error" Which I had the new patcher "working" in a way, then my comp blue screeneed had to system restore and It stopped working don't know if its from restore or its own thing but it fails.. I would wait if was other people for when they fix all glitch's

The Clawww

02-05-2012

Having the same problem. been runnning fine, bought ziggs, played a few games. Next day my LoL wouldnt load the patcher window, reinstalled and i got the same message u just had.... so, seeing it reinstall will help.

Rajcetic PRO2000

07-25-2014

Omg..i need only the icon on desktop league of legends,i dont have it in my cpu,i just want to downoload it because all times i must go on my computer/Local Disc :C/Riot Games/League of legeds/league of legends lucker.When i copy this league of legends launcher on my desktop it dont works,help