Vandal Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Granmaster Arms

04-14-2011

Hi I would like to talk about Vandal-style skins in which the Champion Brand is a new Vandal, but when they started out more skins of this series the new skins have a real look of Vandal like Vlad on his motorcycle, Tiwtch and his impressive outfit and of course Brand new guy who has his bad-boy style in a bar which is very good but if we turn to see the skin of Jax can see that it is not very Vandal just because change your lamp on a table with nails, you might call Vandal? and do not forget the way they dress which change from pink to blue and just change the color of this not as their "brothers vandals" however in all other skins will radically change the aspect. I mean is that should improve the skin of that compared Jax Vandal with others it does not seem very Vandal to say maybe if you could change the style of the skin for one better. and wonder if that were to happen would happen to those who already purchased the current skin in which I include myself because I would put those who already have paid a tiny amount of Riot Points to improve the old skin. Do not forget that this is just an idea for a skin which in comparison is not very good and some Summoners hope to share my ideas, thanks for reading my idea

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

04-14-2011

I just read this twice and that first bit still throws me for a loop.

Oug

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granmaster Arms View Post
Hi I would like to talk about Vandal-style skins in which the Champion Brand is a new Vandal, but when they started out more skins of this series the new skins have a real look of Vandal like Vlad on his motorcycle, Tiwtch and his impressive outfit and of course Brand new guy who has his bad-boy style in a bar which is very good but if we turn to see the skin of Jax can see that it is not very Vandal just because change your lamp on a table with nails, you might call Vandal? and do not forget the way they dress which change from pink to blue and just change the color of this not as their "brothers vandals" however in all other skins will radically change the aspect. I mean is that should improve the skin of that compared Jax Vandal with others it does not seem very Vandal to say maybe if you could change the style of the skin for one better. and wonder if that were to happen would happen to those who already purchased the current skin in which I include myself because I would put those who already have paid a tiny amount of Riot Points to improve the old skin. Do not forget that this is just an idea for a skin which in comparison is not very good and some Summoners hope to share my ideas, thanks for reading my idea
Vandal Jax was made about a year before Vandal Vlad and the Vandal Gang. That skin probably has no connection.

Vrindlevine

04-15-2011

^ +1 for logic lol

TsubakiMK III

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-15-2011

normal jax= lampost out of honor and the colors of 'the champ' on his cloak
vandal= wooden club with nails sticking out of it and tattered bloody wraps. kinda makes me think hes running in and out of smashed windows in the night

Summoner Abyss

04-16-2011

Jax would use a pool stick instead a board and nails cause nails are in his ban list :P