Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is Riot Games, Limited?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloo Screen

04-14-2011

On my Paypal archives I had a few transaction in the past year going to Riot Games, Inc.

One of them was Riot Games, Limited.

Has the company that makes League of Legends changed its name? Is Riot Games, Limited a real company?

I know it might sound stupid, but if someone can shed some light on this I'd be very grateful.

Bloo Screen

04-14-2011

A simple yes or no will do. I'm concerned about if I have maybe sent money to an imposter funds theif

Roymachine

04-14-2011

Its a possibility that you have unless Riot changed their business structure. Inc. stands for Incorporated and Limited most like stands for LLC or Limited Liability Company. For tax and business purposes large companies file as a Corporation rather than an LLC. LLC is more for small business and is used by many scammers because of the protection it offers and how easy it is to set up. You may want to send an email to [email]support@riotgames.com[/email] with this information to make sure they see it.