[suggestion] Chat system while loading game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krischo1993

04-14-2011

Hello dear Summoners. My name is Kristian, player from the EU server. I use this account only to browse the US forums and this is my first post here ^_^

Now I want to discuss with you an idea that came to my mind recently. I tought it will be very nice if we have the ability to chat with teammates while the game is loading (after the champ selection, before the actual game starts). You can discuss if you should go kill their jungle or keep alive yours, to get know with your teammates and their style of play, etc.

Can you tell me your opinion?

Cheers, Kris

EDIT: Here is what I did on Photoshop for 5 minutes. It's not the best thing what I've done, but I want you to get my idea. Also I filled the empty spot at right with some info about enemy team for example. Something else may be added ofc.
*******http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z132/kris4o1993/Improvement.png********

PS: Sorry if my English is bad but it is not my native language.
PS2: Sorry if it has been discussed already, but I do not have enough time to browse all threads.
PS3: Also I heard that achievements will be added in season 2. I hope there will be rewards for completing an achievement, so I want to propose a reward: "You buy a champion with 50% reduced IP price".

krischo1993

04-28-2011

May I get any feedback please? What do you think?

IS13bf8a8d637e7b

04-28-2011

team summary should show like win/lose ratio or something like that so u know how good the enemies are cause the stun and stuff i think most already know, and for new players it wont help at all cause they dosent know which has what =D
otherwise i think that it would own =3

and one of the rewards could be like "50% of rp when buying a skin" ^.^

Wolfmeat

04-29-2011

Nice. I don't agree with the bit detailing the other teams stuns and things. But the Chat box itself is something I want, especially in games with long loading times (due to another player).

Diemite

04-30-2011

I already suggested this
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...hlight=diemite

But it seems like players don't care about this stuff

ledikari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2011

this is nice. yes please.

Cewkie

05-01-2011

Much needed. Can keep you busy if one guy takes a much longer time to load than the others.

Sparc mac

05-02-2011

Much needed update would be great for solo ranked cause u dont really get much time after we pick champs right