Do You Agree With The Alistar Changes?

Yes - Lets Show Them What This Bull Can Do!! 15 34.88%
No - The Changes Are Bull %$#@ 14 32.56%
Close - I Agree He Needs a Change, This May Not Be It 14 32.56%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Re-work] Alistar The

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LilBill

04-14-2011

I think its just his passive that makes him a boring hero. He can only use it effectively if he is built DPS, which makes him useless to his team. His passive doesn't give anything that a "Tank/support" needs.

I think a new passive was suggested a while back. Something like a "Tremor" or whatever. It was supposed to be like DoTA's Earthshaker's aftershock.

OurOnlyPlanB

04-14-2011

Oh LilBill I'm picking up what ur putting down!

your saying Maybe keep him how he is just change his passive? to a move that does damage everytime he casts a spell? do you mean it exactly like Earth Shakers E?

does damage in a 200 range aoe and stuns for .1 sec (makes him disrupt)

I think thats a great idea. it would give his heal and ult some disrupt/damage in a team fight. anything on the disrupt/damage end would help the big guy out i feel.

I'll add this later into my original thread

Prometheius

04-14-2011

I'm wondering if you even READ Guinsoo's Alistar changes.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=437005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post

Pulverize - reduced cooldown at upper ranks, reduced stun duration, increased AoE size

Headbutt - deals more damage, reduced cooldown at upper ranks, can target minions

Triumphant Roar - reduced cost, effect, and cooldown by about 15%

Unbreakable Will - provides movement speed instead of attack damage

Trample passive - on casting a spell, Alistar gains AoE damage (like Tremors) and can walk through units for 3 seconds.
Do you THINK your changes will match Guinsoo's?

Hell no. Guinsoo's changes turn Alistar into a freaking juggernaut of a tank. Your changes make him a DPS wanna-be.

LilBill

04-14-2011

Nah I didn't read Guinsoo's changes. Those sound pretty sweet though. Imagine Ali pulverizing a huge AoE.

SynicaI

04-14-2011

I think PlanBs Alistar makes him more balanced, and makes him more fun to play. Right now I dont see alot of alistars in game.

Prometheius

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynicaI View Post
I think PlanBs Alistar makes him more balanced, and makes him more fun to play. Right now I dont see alot of alistars in game.
What BALANCE?

It's completely scrapping his tank role and turning him into a Bruiser.

The REASON there aren't that many Alistars is because he's INSANELY difficult to play well and 100% reliant on the team. You can NOT carry as Alistar nor will you get any kills.

Guess how many idiots in this game love getting kills?

SirBumcheeks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

bumpety bump bump. that bull lord needs changes.

Verovia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-15-2011

I think alistar does need a little rework, mostly on his farming ability. He is one of the tanks who have little farming ability.

SON OF AUSTIN

07-02-2011

Good work!
Can you review mine if you can?
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=915348

Akeatk

07-02-2011

dont worry, i actually read the whole thing T-T (i think.....) the idea is not the best cuz u make him have less mass cc, he doesnt get focused cuz hes no longer a threat and than he just isnt a tank anymore. the only reason ppl focus him is cuz they dont want to stunned over and over again so the needa get rid of him to live.

in general, tanks either forcibly draw damage to themselves or passively draw attention to themselves. take it away and theyre not tanks anymore