Do You Agree With The Alistar Changes?

Yes - Lets Show Them What This Bull Can Do!! 15 34.88%
No - The Changes Are Bull %$#@ 14 32.56%
Close - I Agree He Needs a Change, This May Not Be It 14 32.56%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Re-work] Alistar The

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wildfaux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-14-2011

Riot really need to see this, Its great.

Nightdancer ND

04-14-2011

a) he get's banned in higher elo and ESL
b) with the right equipment he is very strong and is at last as devasting like every other tank

The only downer is, that his farming isn't good and it is a pain in the ass to get even the few items he really needs. But if he starts rolling the enemy is wasted.

All he needs:
Sheen
Boots (Mercury or Swiftness)
Spirit Visage
Glacial Shroud (Frozen Heart)

(imho - he only needs to be less item dependant and his farming should be a little bit better - for example I can't farm much with Pulverize, because it is so expensive and his mana pool is so small at the start)

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Id rather he get a new passive. Maybe something that lets him farm better. He's a terrible farmer especially if you build him as a tank and there are a **** ton of other champs that can take out towers just fine.

SirBumcheeks

04-14-2011

I like your stun idea on the W, but i think if they ONLY implemented your proposed ulti revision he should be good enough. That would make him some sort of freakish mutant malphite-cow.

Purelybetter

04-14-2011

Try Roaming Alistar then tell me he's UP. Boots of Mobility, Heart of Gold, Philo Stone. All you need.

Just run around ganking and pushing every lane, and keep in mind your heal doesn't put you in combat so you can move at mach 3 while pushing.

Trickbaby

04-14-2011

ali is probably one of my main characters at the moment and i dont see him as UP. He certainly could use some adjustments but as far as team disruption and support goes, he's pretty stout.

I am not saying that your ideas are not good, cuz i am all for some Cow Love *giggity*

Prometheius

04-14-2011

Your changes. They all blow. Give me Guinsoo's rework, not your crappy one that lowers his overall ganking ability pre-6 to levels of ****.

OurOnlyPlanB

04-14-2011

Quote:
Try Roaming Alistar then tell me he's UP. Boots of Mobility, Heart of Gold, Philo Stone. All you need.

Just run around ganking and pushing every lane, and keep in mind your heal doesn't put you in combat so you can move at mach 3 while pushing.
-Purelybetter

Quote:
lowers his overall ganking ability pre-6 to levels of ****
-Prometheius

Hmm I see your point about him being a ****y ganker until 6, (if my rework was done)
But I still feel thats part of being an tank, hes not an assassin / ganker he is a mix of too many rolls and is not seen as the best at any of them.
Hes a lane pusher with his current E and his passive.
Hes a ganker (as you say)
Hes a tank, who needs HP, Mana, Movement speed, both armor and magic resistance
He brings no damage or real threat to the team fights, If alistar runs in after a squishy while there tanks go after ur squishy, lets face it alistar will be standing alone within 5-9 seconds after his team is wiped out

And oh yeah, your saying hes a great ganker (after you get boots of mobility, Heart of Gold, Philo Stone whats lvl is that? 6/7?) because we do know he cant farm?

Amumu, Shen, Malphite, and Rammus All can either tank, farm gank and dispurt team fights better.

this Rework is proposed to make him become better at his roll as a tank.

and

Quote:
a) he get's banned in higher elo and ESL
b) with the right equipment he is very strong and is at last as devasting like every other tank
False. end game he does not bring enough to the table. his ganking is weak a 5 man team on skype or vent simply says. "Alistar is missing bot, care mid" and BAM mid does not over extend alistar loses too much XP and is done.

Like i was saying, Amumu, Shen, Malphite, and Rammus can jungle too which gives them ganking opportunities. Alistar is a Slow horrible jungle. Maybe the Q rework could help him jungle better.

I'm not saying its a perfect change BUT its worth a try cuz he has problems.

And cool inputs like this

Quote:
Your changes. They all blow
are
Quote:
useless
to me and the community.

BonBons

Recruiter

04-14-2011

its Rammus* Not rammas

OurOnlyPlanB

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MstBons View Post
its Rammus* Not rammas
hehe thx. ><