Advanced league of legends strategy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FBG Lunarhawk

04-13-2011

Hey guys, this thread is not for everyone. In fact, it's probably only for a few of you. I'm looking for advanced LoL strategy mainly in highly competitive games. I myself am 1500+ in solo and 5v5 ranked. I have a team who plays competitively in tournaments and on ESL.

We've reached the point where individual skill is not too much of a problem. The problem right now is team synergy, counter-picking, counter-jungling, roaming, etc. We've played some of the top teams in this game including LowElo, XXX (with Kakasoul), TSK, among others. We've won a couple of games and lost a couple. The ones we lost, our team comp would completely be countered, or we'd get counter-jungled and then ganked continuously, or we'd lose complete map control even with a lot of wards, etc.

The reason I'm posting this is because I'm curious if the community has any guides or resources to offer; namely

1. Picking, counterpicking
2. Team synergy; aoe strategy, split push strategy, mobility strategy
3. Roaming taric, alistar, how to prevent; map control, oracles
4. Anything else I've missed including maybe teleport strategy; best champions in each of their roles.

You don't find these guides around the web. Most of those guides are about individual champions. I have some ideas of my own but if the community could share, that'd be great.

OzoneFire

04-14-2011

^^^^^^^^^this bumpity bump

TakeTheBang

04-14-2011

Theres a board for that.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...splay.php?f=16

darkjak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Advanced strategy, buy teemo, get Easter SKIN, go into ranked solo queue...PROFIT?!