Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Advanced league of legends strategy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FBG Lunarhawk

04-13-2011

Hey guys, this thread is not for everyone. In fact, it's probably only for a few of you. I'm looking for advanced LoL strategy mainly in highly competitive games. I myself am 1500+ in solo and 5v5 ranked. I have a team who plays competitively in tournaments and on ESL.

We've reached the point where individual skill is not too much of a problem. The problem right now is team synergy, counter-picking, counter-jungling, roaming, etc. We've played some of the top teams in this game including LowElo, XXX (with Kakasoul), TSK, among others. We've won a couple of games and lost a couple. The ones we lost, our team comp would completely be countered, or we'd get counter-jungled and then ganked continuously, or we'd lose complete map control even with a lot of wards, etc.

The reason I'm posting this is because I'm curious if the community has any guides or resources to offer; namely

1. Picking, counterpicking
2. Team synergy; aoe strategy, split push strategy, mobility strategy
3. Roaming taric, alistar, how to prevent; map control, oracles
4. Anything else I've missed including maybe teleport strategy; best champions in each of their roles.

You don't find these guides around the web. Most of those guides are about individual champions. I have some ideas of my own but if the community could share, that'd be great.

OzoneFire

04-14-2011

^^^^^^^^^this bumpity bump

TakeTheBang

04-14-2011

Theres a board for that.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16

darkjak

04-14-2011

Advanced strategy, buy teemo, get Easter SKIN, go into ranked solo queue...PROFIT?!