Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ucankurbaga

04-14-2011

I love you riot, this should be example to all other game companies. Riot looks after gamers.

ChampenFTW

04-14-2011

nice by giving us RP ^^

thunderingice

04-14-2011

Am I the only person that's noticed that basic ip boosts are the only things you can get with 350 rp unless you feel like buying some more rp? This is just a marketing stunt to get us to buy more rp. At least they are very single minded in their greed.

Duckybean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Thank you!

AvalbaneOhana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Thank you very much, I had to uninstall and reinstall the client

unbeknowest

04-14-2011

Ingenious marketing campaign right here.
350 riot points will not entirely cover anything new and fancy, but seems like a fair amount of free "money" that we've just been distributed.
To anyone who has bought RP, this will be a gesture of generosity and goodwill.
To those who have not, this might convince them to break the bank for an extra $5.00 worth of RP to get that new skin, or get that champion they always wanted.

Speaking as a frequent buyer of RP, I love it.

eMan7

04-14-2011

I was just about to email you, Riot, about these problems, then you go, pre-stuff my rant with RP, well played sir, well played.

3xplosionSauc3

04-14-2011

Wow. This is awesome guys. You guys are providing a game for free so in my opinion, we should never be complaining about any problems we have within the game. The fact that you are lettings us play LoL for free should not be taken for granted and we should be extremely appreciative for being able to play such a bad ass game with no cost to us. However, the fact that you guys are owning up the problem that we have been experiencing in the last couple weeks and even compensating us for our frustration is amazing. Not only have you guys made an awesome game and distributed it freely but you are, in my opinion, treating us better than many other gaming companies that charge monthly fees to play their games (I.E. Blizzard).

In short: You guys are ****ing awesome.

Selvayen

04-14-2011

Very nice! Thanks guys!

BigHardTromboner

04-14-2011

just wondering what 350 rp can get you