Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EuSouOCara

04-14-2011

Thanks, for informacion

PUREMETAL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Love you Riot.

StunEmpact

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesog View Post
I love how people are saying that this is bad. Riot is giving us all free champs/skins, which is millions in revenue for them. It's an incredibly generous offer, and although all good companies make up for errors, not a single summoner should be unhappy.

Thank you Riot!
I think those people are complaining because of the selection. You can only buy like 2 skins, and not everyone main those. Plus the champs you can buy are the 450 ones which they probably already have. I'm ok with it all. I accept all free gifts with open arms and I dont mind waiting till my champion's skin hits sale. Btw Ezreal needs a new skin. Please and thanks :-D

Spectre10001

04-14-2011

very appreciative of this gesture. i just hope people don't take it for granted or set it as the norm for whenever they aren't quite happy with their experience. it's not often any company would do something like this to try and compensate their players. excellent job riot, thank you. keep up the good work and don't ever change the fact you guys have the best fantasy PvP game available!

Gilmarten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-14-2011

I love you guys!!! Thank you!!!

Gilmarten

Recruiter

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre10001 View Post
very appreciative of this gesture. i just hope people don't take it for granted or set it as the norm for whenever they aren't quite happy with their experience. it's not often any company would do something like this to try and compensate their players. excellent job riot, thank you. keep up the good work and don't ever change the fact you guys have the best fantasy PvP game available!
agreed! Couldn't say it better myself.

Smiley

04-14-2011

Thanks Riot, one game company that actually looks to keep the gamers happy. That is why we stay!

RoflGrim

04-14-2011

awww! you guys are so nice i love you riot

Amordys

04-14-2011

I'll be a bit pissed if i don't get mine >.>

GeneralFailur3

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishab rawat x View Post
lol we can only buy skins on sale nothing else.. dey shuold give 600 rp so that we can buy a skin which is not on sale
Give them the small finger...

Wow people are waayyy too greedy. You got free RP! Enough to buy something when its on sale...or a nice buff to your current RP. So stay patient when you want a skin...