Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SumAussieCobber

04-13-2011

Well all i got say is so what about new champs FIX YOUR SERVERS.. We have enough new champs to play with why not fix the servers and PvP.net as that's the issues most of the time.. I have played this game for a awhile now and the last month or so i have contemplated whether or not to stop playing this game and giving RIOT my money when all you guys do is bring out new champs every 2 weeks.. Stop that and fix the MAIN issues like servers and PvP.net as i cant play a game when i have 10-15 seconds of lagg then i die and dont even see the fight to begin with...

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

To anyone wondering what 350 RP can get you:

- Any 450 IP champion
- Poppy
- Annie
- Eve (On sale currently)
- Stinger Akali (on sale currently)
- Spectral Fiddlesticks (on sale currently)

Sir Shudragon

04-13-2011

this is gonna let me buy karthus with the leftover RP i had from brand. <3 you riot

Devisible

04-13-2011

Thank you.

Good to know you care.

Kyoko Sakura

04-13-2011

Is... this... real?
Holy ****, give us more server downtimes please! :P

baxteria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

Comes to show that Riot really cares about is customer base, and is why I still enjoy playing this game. I'm buying some more RP this weekend just because of this.

Ghost13

04-13-2011

Server stability what!, when will i find time to study if the servers are always up!

On a more serious note, Hurray! this is quite the pleasant surprise. In all honesty I wasn't expecting anything.

Semantic Memory

04-13-2011

This is great - thank you Riot.

Namenloss

04-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumAussieCobber View Post
Well all i got say is so what about new champs FIX YOUR SERVERS.. We have enough new champs to play with why not fix the servers and PvP.net as that's the issues most of the time.. I have played this game for a awhile now and the last month or so i have contemplated whether or not to stop playing this game and giving RIOT my money when all you guys do is bring out new champs every 2 weeks.. Stop that and fix the MAIN issues like servers and PvP.net as i cant play a game when i have 10-15 seconds of lagg then i die and dont even see the fight to begin with...
Although harsh i have to agree. We do have enough heros, no one will complain about the release of another one, but people will complain about the server being "OVER 9000." So i'm sure me and SumAussieCobber aren't the only ones wanting a better functioning server then another hero to add to the nonstop growing collection.

Conanisback

04-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumAussieCobber View Post
this guy is just angry that he still has dial up.