Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cr9mzm

04-13-2011

League of legends! el mejor juego del mundo!.....

Kozack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-13-2011

thank you riot for taking your patrons into consideration, it's not often that a company would actually be considerate to there patrons over server stability.

I'm genuinely thankful for this, and I hope those who are impatient with your servers feel they can tolerate the struggles we all are going through when problems occur.

beradical

04-13-2011

cool deal.

thanks.

Vayne Atrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

I Love how people change their opinions of the company when they give you something free =p, gotta say its a bit funny to watch but anyways Thankies Riot Staff for the RP, Keep up the good work (Personally I don't mind the whole login que its worth the wait to get into a game this awesome)

A Retarded Clown

04-13-2011

now that is just amazing, well played riot

Vynee

04-13-2011

<3 Riot for this

Demonikaii

04-13-2011

I havent had any problems recently and can count on one hand the connection issues ive had. i have been playing daily for nearly 6 months maybe more lol. i love LoL!!! bayest game evar!!!!!!!!!!! this free RP is righteous and thank you for the IP boosts in the past. forever a fan of the league

masteRbuddY

04-13-2011

Bah Ive said it before and I'll say it again the LoL launcher is the worst thing in all of computing Ive ever had to endure. This thing has given me nothing but trouble since day 1 and servers were giving worst trouble a short while back. Im sure this is just a PR stunt to get noobs hooked on RP. Not a bad plan though I might start getting more after my first 350 xD

Artinda

04-13-2011

thnx u guys....
u ppl rock... \m/

anhero23

04-13-2011

You guys are clean, efficient, and customer friendly. When you have a problem, you are sure to compensate and that shows your customers that you care. I will certainly forget all the frustration I had with your servers recently and will be sure to remind my friends to try your game out.