Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DocJoze

04-13-2011

GREAT! I CAN HAVE MY LOCH NESS CHO skin whenever its on sale off now!

Balloon Fighter

04-13-2011

Awesome

Gentleman Oz

04-13-2011

Thanks Tamat and everyone else at Riot Games too =)

Wrosgar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

This is a very nice reward indeed!

On one hand I completely understand the troubles of keeping server stability up. Blizzard has been keeping WoW up for at least 7 years and they still have problems on patch days and expansions. There is just nothing you can realistically do to be completely prepared for these kinds of problems. I think a lot of people really underestimate how difficult it is for Riot or other companies having to control millions of people all trying to log onto the servers at the exact same time.

Although I also understand that they do have a standard that they have to uphold to their customers, I honestly think that they do a good job. They listen to us, they respond to us, they keep the servers going as much as possible and they do a lot. Do you guys realize that they were probably awake for more than 24 hours on patch day and they were constantly working to get the servers up for very VERY limited breaks to get the content available for us?

I think we all need to better appreciate what Riot does for us. They do a lot, and I'm thankful every day when I'm playing because they've done such a great job.

Aloha Mars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

Neato!

Lusis

04-13-2011

Much appreciated!

Mon3y Tr33s

04-13-2011

can you even buy anything with 350 rp.....

ProxyReBorne

04-13-2011

Thanks, but, what the hell am i gonna buy with that much >.>

Unholyrath

04-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revii Lagoon View Post
can you even buy anything with 350 rp.....
You can buy any 450 IP champion, or Annie/Poppy.

NostolgicSkies

04-13-2011

thank you riot for understanding our fustration and also for doing something in our favor for such events aswell i think to the public this should be a sign that its time to lay off riot and give them a chance before we all blow up in outrage for unavoidable things like ths