Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaginHomoSapien

Recruiter

04-13-2011

thx bro. definitely remedies my headache.

KillerBoyd

04-13-2011

This is much better than I expected.

DEANGILLBERRY

04-13-2011

Quote:
DylanGilbert:
Hey riot how about you take your 2.00$ worth of riot points and buy yourself a decent god **** server so this doesn't happen.

QFT

For all u fat nerds out there that means

QUOTED FOR TRUTH

Falcon79

04-13-2011

For how often you patch these servers and update the game, adding new elements, server issues like these are pretty difficult to avoid all the time. Eventually something will happen. I find it amazing that Riot actually cares about people enough to award them not just IP, but RP, which you'd normally have to spend real money to get. And last time there was a problem, it was an IP boost. I'm really quite amazed at their commitment to players. This game will last a long time if that commitment remains.

By the way, I LOVE the IP cost reduction of those champs last patch. I feel that's a very nice thing to do for the LoL community. I don't mind new champions being expensive, but looking at the number of super expensive champions at the moment, the task of purchasing a significant number of them seems quite daunting at times. These cost reductions are very welcome.

ohcooL

04-13-2011

exactly in which time period did u have to log on for the free rp??? i logged on at like april 13 and still had OVER 9OOO thing

Wintang

04-13-2011

How come I didn't get the 350 RP. I'm in north america too.

Boise King

04-13-2011

Whine, whine, cry, cry. First you live, then you die. Thanks for keeping a connection with your community, Riot. You do a lot that is unappreciated.

skullynalgas

04-13-2011

ok la falla no solo fue en Norte America o Europa, los usuarios de Latino America que recibimos..???

the fail affected Latin America too, what for us..?

CALL OF B00TY

04-13-2011

thanks riot i admit it was a pain having to to wait a hour and 30 min to login.
but things happen and i aint mad, do what you got to do ill be patient.
thanks 4 the free riot points much appreciative
you guys rock

SlappindaBass

04-13-2011

thanks riot
does that buy an ip boost?