Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zellmer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

NA was down 5 times 4-7+ hour periods last week..

Reds called it emergency problems more then once, then changed it to "maintenance' shortly afterwards...

Not to mention during dreamhack everything from chat to matchmaking was offline/flashing and preventing you from playing with the big "watch dreamhack!" screen instead.

Wasn't just EU...

If you wanted to play NA's at night/morning last week chances are you played like 2 days..

MrRotokawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

It's July But I guess I'll just keep on waiting for it then since I've been playing this whole month.

Ebay Account

07-18-2011

No RP for me yet

ErasuresFinale

07-18-2011

i totally did not get any Rp...this sucks.

Im sure if i wait it will happen though

Newbee2005

08-14-2011

It's extremely frustrating to have to sit in a game for 20 minutes when half your team disconnects and the enemy team is full force. What's being done about servers? What resources has been devoted to the issue players experienced in the last two months? You were hacked on the 4th of July pretty hard, have you found ways to prevent that? What was the problem?

Seems to me League of Legends has a lot of problems and just shoves riot points in people's pockets to make it all go away. I got news for you, that's not enough. Give us some answers on what you're doing to solve the problems and make me feel comfortable about logging back on. Those riot points mean nothing to me in the long run and I'm sure plenty of other players feel the same way.

14 million registered users with 1.4 million daily players and your largest spike has already been reported at 500,000? You should have servers online today to support 2 million players at any given time, imho. There is so much incentive for you to make this successful game functional at all times - I really hope you all are not penny pinching...

Adversary

10-06-2011

lol october

braskidaski

06-22-2012

Come on guys, it's not fixed yet. My current position in the login queue is 3 hours 33 minutes, and this is after the servers are BACK UP. Shouldn't that mean the issue is fixed? Fun as this game is, I don't intend to wait that long, and Riot Points are nice and all but that isn't a fix either. I won't be able to play for a few weeks anyway for other reasons, but the fact that it has been this long already isn't exactly reassuring. I don't mean to be whiney or anything, but please guys. This is unacceptable for a game that has so many players for the servers to not be able to hold this many people.

FearNeverStop

07-19-2012

Yup ty

Zacaelus