Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xMoko019

04-13-2011

This is what I like to read =D!

GuIcasa

Recruiter

04-13-2011

Gonna save the RP until the champs I got got some nice skins on sale, lol. CHEAP ones

Thx riot :P

Arrashi

04-13-2011

Awesome, hopefully the servers start behaving soon.

HellCerberus

Recruiter

04-13-2011

thanks guys!!!

WILL SMlTH

04-13-2011

you guys should hire people from Google to help you guys to setup a good server.

Oznap

04-13-2011

Quote:
Tamat:
And so, in compensation for any lost play time you may have experienced, we will be awarding all those players who have logged into our North American or European platforms in the past month 350 Riot Points.
We want to thank you all for your understanding and support, and thank you for playing League of Legends!

It appears that you guys think you can buy our love with a mere 350 Riot Points...

Ps. Its working d(^_^)b

Tatari

04-13-2011

I'm all for giveaways as long as they are of some use (unlike 1 RP). I believe this is a win-win situation because now Riot has an expectation to fulfill as a negative incentive when something comes up and players have some consolation.

BOSS Achilles

04-13-2011

I hate to say this but i love server unstabability

Combustible

04-13-2011

Quote:
Tamat:
As you know, over the course of the past week there have been issues with League of Legends servers that may have had a negative impact on your experience. This is not the quality of service that we strive to maintain, and we would like to apologize for any disruption that this may have caused to your regular gameplay schedule. The stability of the PvP.net platform remains our number one priority, and we are constantly working to reduce service impacting issues such as these.

And so, in compensation for any lost play time you may have experienced, we will be awarding all those players who have logged into our North American or European platforms in the past month 350 Riot Points. We are grateful for your patience, and we hope that this small token of our appreciation helps you along the way to unlocking your next item in League of Legends. Please note that these bonus Riot Points will take up to 72 hours to distribute, so if you don’t get yours right away, don’t worry. They’re coming!

We want to thank you all for your understanding and support, and thank you for playing League of Legends!

i love this game very nice for an ftp game keep up the good work guys

Vivid Memories

04-13-2011

I love you.