Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PeaceMAC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

Riot, thank you very much for the compensation. Now I know these server issues can't be helped, but it has been hella frustrating.

WTB Karthus, hurry up RP! :P

Datixx

04-15-2011

I still didnt get my RP and stinger akali is almost gone (

llDullahanll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

Pls RIot dont forget about us from Brazil and the hole(dont know this word) south america. We play LoL and we love the game, and we had the same lagging and queue problem like the other players. I stayed in queue for 50min O_O'... Too sad =\.

Yourtoy

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by llDullahanll View Post
Pls RIot dont forget about us from Brazil and the hole(dont know this word) south america. We play LoL and we love the game, and we had the same lagging and queue problem like the other players. I stayed in queue for 50min O_O'... Too sad =\.
There is no "brazilian" or "south america" platforms... If you logged on the us servers or eu servers you will get the 350 RP.

And the word you are looking for is "whole" not hole lol

---

Btw I think riot gave me IP instead of RP o.o I had like 6000 ip yesterday, after like 3 game I was sitting at 6700 o.o?

Still waiting for my RPs ;D k thx

llDullahanll

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourtoy View Post
There is no "brazilian" or "south america" platforms... If you logged on the us servers or eu servers you will get the 350 RP.

And the word you are looking for is "whole" not hole lol

---

Btw I think riot gave me IP instead of RP o.o I had like 6000 ip yesterday, after like 3 game I was sitting at 6700 o.o?

Still waiting for my RPs ;D k thx
Ty for the word o/!

And ty for the explaination, I hope we get you RP too, after all, we are summoners >D!

ScarRR

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by llDullahanll View Post
Riot rly need to give RP for us from south america, we too suffer the same problem and need some compensation too!
I dont played on problems days, but i support all players who had problems com queues and lag

Give some RP for south americans too ^^

MistaSmexy

04-15-2011

ty riot i really apreciate that!!!!

rowbox

04-15-2011

i never got my 350 riot points )=
i did wait in the over9000 q a lot. Is there anyway i can still get this?
i really want a skin

GR3ddy

04-15-2011

*Praying for his 350 RP points* ;-) Wow, can't wait..

N0bodyPL

04-15-2011

We small guys never get a points