Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDevo

04-14-2011

I have yet to receive my points, but I have faith that I will soon. Your response to the Server issue is very much appreciated.

CastelTheFallen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-14-2011

hope we get this before the skin sale ends

Grâves

04-14-2011

Wow, about 20 minutes away from playing LoL for 350 RP. Now i can afford 520rp skins, or things on sale again! Now what to buy -.-............................

TheEliteKing

Recruiter

04-14-2011

LOL, i loved how it was over 9000 ! i kept thinking of dbz

rawr 2 0

04-14-2011

thx i guess, now i can get a 520 skin if i ever want one tht goes on sale so umm..... thx riot......
been waiting on magma chamber since november riot tho. any rp compensation for tht?

Piromaniac11

04-14-2011

can we get 520 rp? so we can get one nice skin? haha lol, thx anyway =)

Grâves

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumAussieCobber View Post
Well all i got say is so what about new champs FIX YOUR SERVERS.. We have enough new champs to play with why not fix the servers and PvP.net as that's the issues most of the time.. I have played this game for a awhile now and the last month or so i have contemplated whether or not to stop playing this game and giving RIOT my money when all you guys do is bring out new champs every 2 weeks.. Stop that and fix the MAIN issues like servers and PvP.net as i cant play a game when i have 10-15 seconds of lagg then i die and dont even see the fight to begin with...
Umm, do you think servers are easy to fix, while trying to keep everything new and fresh? NO. Unless you want to go to Riot and fix everything yourself i'd stop complaining. BTW lag is your problem. Not everyone lags. Its your internet. Server lag isnt that big of a deal. If it was because of the servers, the enemy team would be lagging too, making them incapable of killing you.

The Null Revolt

04-14-2011

People getting upset over a video game...

Genus

Recruiter

04-14-2011

uhm thats weird i didnt get rp yet?

zenthepeace

04-14-2011

Thanks Riot, never expected something as excellent as this!