Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ihatepeace22

04-14-2011

What...

This is unbelievable...

THANK YOU RIOT!

TKC Tidus

04-14-2011

Riot you didnt have to do that we love you anyway! Save the money and put it into your servers We just want to play your fantastic game. Thanks tho

WarSledge

Recruiter

04-14-2011

I know a lot of people complain about the problems and stuff that goes on every so often after the patches, but here is a positive way to think about it. Riot will always get the job done and keep us happy and even reward us when it has been very rough.

Oh, and by the way, Thanks Riot for the quality service and everything else.

I Will Be Hokage

04-14-2011

Thank you very much Riot. This is after all a free game, as well as one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played. I have a little RP from my last purchase so this will let me purchase Vlad over the weekend, thanks again.

The community is growing and I'm sure it will become one of the biggest esports games.

TheLionBear

04-14-2011

Nah, you guys are awesome no matter what. This game rocks, and so does the community. We're lucky that Riot has the staff that it does, that we have such great support technicians, and such an awesome game to play for free! You guys are great! Thanks riot!

Chawceler

04-14-2011

The riot points distribution will be made ​​for all players?

lasterlock

04-14-2011

The only thing i can really complain about is that i wish the RP would get to me sooner but its not really a complaint because i love riot and everything about it. I dont even care about the down time, im already use to it from WOW lol. Anywho thank you once again riot.

lasterlock

04-14-2011

Oh and btw for those who dont know, League of Legends is the highest rated game on mmohut. http://mmohuts.com/gamelist?sort=desc&by=rating

Seakangaroo King

04-14-2011

Thank you for informing about the problem, I don't mind the server crash if there is an explaination.

Drednex

04-14-2011

That's really awesome of you guys. I have to say that I'm really impressed with Riot as a company for their customer service. I hope you continue to work towards making the servers more stable.