Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhNoUKillme

04-13-2011

COOL! Thanks Riot

prplmonkey

04-13-2011

OMG I love you riot

Snoring

04-13-2011

Let it be known that most of us really do appreciate how you guys care about your community. Although the free RP is great, I hope the servers will be stable now so everyone can get some good games in.

Crisischild

04-13-2011

Quote:
mxzf:
Seriously? Enough RP to buy a 450-1350 IP champ or a cheap skin on sale. That's pretty lame. They're pretty much saying "Here, now pay us $5 so you can get a champ". That's pretty lame. Atleast give us some IP bonus too.

It's a free to play game bro. They're basically giving away some of their potential profits with this.

I'm very happy with this compensation (For a FREE game!!!). I'm not going to spend money on this game till I get to lvl 30 and get into the ranked play, and only then if I enjoy the ranked play, that's just how I roll. I play Olaf and since an Olaf skin is going on sale Friday that's what I'm gonna get with my free RP and I won't even regret it later.

You da boss RIOT. You da boss.

Legendary Jason

04-13-2011

ty

MercenarysTool

04-13-2011

thank you

playernameenter

04-13-2011

Riot is seriously too nice....the down time gave people a chance to take a break from this game.

Jehuty

04-13-2011

what a way to make even more money, those who can't buy jack with that amount are forced to buy more RP..
That's Low.

inb4 the truth hurts

Dawnofashes

04-13-2011

Thank you Riot ! <3

Reginald

04-13-2011

Hey guys for those of us who play this game entirely for free I just want to remind you all that

From Friday, April 15th, through Monday, April 18th, champions Evelynn, Karthus, and Vladimir will be available for 50% off.

* Evelynn champion (regularly 585 RP) will be only 292 RP!

So You can get Eve essentially for free (worth 1350IP).. just wait until friday... but ya this is clearly them trying to get people who don't usually pay to put in like 5 US Dollars so you can actually get something lol but just wait for eve IMO