Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nethers

04-14-2011

Thank you Riot!!

s0cr8ez

Recruiter

04-14-2011

Whoa I was expecting IP boosts not flat out RP!!! Thanks guys you are awesome

Kedonnon

04-14-2011

Quote:
Lundvalnaden:
If u really care about LoL community, go on EU thread.
This "reward" is just a cold slap in the face for us!!!
We have offline servers EVERY WEEK!!!
I don't even want to talk about the days when new patch comes. We cant play for 2 days.
Queue is EVERY NIGHT ATLEAST 1 HOUR !!!!!
Yesterday around 7pm it was 1:50 login queue!!!
Lags and random DCs are casual for EU.
Take this 350rp and PUT IT IN YOUR ASS YOU STUPID RIOT !!!!!!!!!!!
Ive wasted more than 100$ for this game, i love it, but cant play it after 4pm everyday, friday - saturday and sunday are NIGHTMARE !!!
FIX IT RTARDS !!! FIX IT !!!! ITS NOT FUN ANYMORE !!!
btw - us servers = noobs

Man, good thing you got that shot in there about the US servers being noobs...jeez, us US players almost thought for a second that you were a reasonable human being with a legitimate complaint. Good thing you sorted that out for us though.

BaffledCarbuncle

04-14-2011

It's a sad fact that forums tend to attract only negative comments and tons of qqing impatient people as they tend to be more likely to sign on and vent their frustrations, however, I have to say it's refreshing to see people take the time to express their appreciation to riot for this compensation. I'll be the first to admit that the downtime was a bit frustrating for myself since i had been traveling and denied my LoL fix for two weeks. I do appreciate Riot's efforts in keeping us informed and that they worked all those hours just so the qqers could sign on play one 35min game and go to bed. I thank you Riot for your hard work and ultimately for a great game. All companies hit rough spots along the way and learn and its the same for you guys. Keep up the good work, loving the new champs, can't wait for magma and new art style! Oh yeah and ty for the RP,

Sylvernyght

04-14-2011

Thank you Riot. I am sorry you have so many impatient non understanding people. I hope this will calm some of their nerves

Senolis

04-14-2011

Wow, people are stupid. The server is down for a week or so ( lag's and other issues ) and the queue system is even more awful then the riot server team is. It's so easy to buy you people... The game itself is awesome because the idea was taken from dota, but that's all.

Kanyodi

04-14-2011

Thanks Riot. Good luck on getting those servers straight.

Into Battle

04-14-2011

Thanks Riot The RP will be a nice IP Boost for me As I have skins for all my champs Thanks

Psicomago

04-14-2011

Well with 350 rp, can buy a ip boost for one day right? i mean 24hours?, thxs riot this helps players a lot

Tiffosi

04-14-2011

Thanks for this , atleast now i can get my Vandal Brand skin , due the error on the Bundle Stuff .