Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwanX17

04-14-2011

I don't mean to sound like a jerk but here goes. Obviously the servers aren't your main priority. If they were you would have developed a system by now so that the servers would never be down for a patch. You move the time that he servers open up again back by 3 and a half hours only to have an endless que to log in. Then you try and buy off the players? I don't want compensation, I want you to improve the game. Stop coming out with new champs all the time and maybe fix some bugs or release a new map, or maybe even balance the game a little more. I am a huge fan of this game, but I don't even know if I'll get to play in the off hour I have because it takes me 20 minutes to log in. I suggest you fix this before you come out with any other new champs, otherwise it will happen all over again.

Tenshinmon

04-14-2011

*hugs Morello
you can nerf whoever the hell you want now. I love you reguardless right now....
and please punch phreak in the nuts for me.

DemonGyro

04-14-2011

This makes up for my 8 dc's and numerous other problems during one single 30 minute co-op game

Edit: Not sarcasm, but still it was ridiculous. I like how Riot is compensating everyone for the problems, but I hope they can fix the servers so that this doesn't happen again, or at least rarely...

bushez

04-14-2011

the server still offline??????

Zerolisk9

04-14-2011

Wow you guys kick ass... I mean it.. Compared to other games and their developers/ interaction with community... you guys are what other companies should strive for.

You keep us all up to date...whenever something goes wrong, like literally to the minute

constantly introduce changes to the game... keeping us on our toes, be it through new champions, balances, or even new game modes/maps

and then when things do go wrong (as inevitably all things do), you guys are so awesome you give away free points as a way to say sorry, even when you know we'd be just fine either way!

Thanks riot !

Tomaytoe

04-14-2011

not sure if anyone else has gotten thier points yet but i am still waiting

Funky247

04-14-2011

lol i want to get my points while stinger akali is still on sale

Funky247

04-14-2011

haha i really want to get my points while stinger akali skin is still on sale

Fluency

04-14-2011

To all the people saying servers shouldn't be down for patches: no.

Most games go down, the only ones i can thing of that don't are....runescape, and games in that spectrum. Go look at any other MMO, there are maintenance days. Some have them every week.

BeBen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-14-2011

Nice