Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrawCircles

04-14-2011

if your going to bribe us could you do it with ip cause 350 rp wont buy me anything unless i buy more points... just seems like even when your compensating for a mistake your still trying for only more money.

Arcanec

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegs the Man View Post
Honestly this is kind of a pain in my opinion, and genius marketing on riot games part. It isn't enough to buy a champ that is on sale, so many people will be putting in an additional $5 so they could, for example buy karthus or vlad in the next week while they are on sale. It's just enough to make people buy more. Thanks for the points, but honestly it would be much nicer if you had given us an additional 150 so we could actually get a champ that would normally be unavailable to us because of the ip cost.
At least someone has a brain. What Riot did here was downright shifty. They apologized for servers, while at the same time rewarding you with something that you can only use if you pay them. It's really sad that most people can't see that.

VG Megaman

04-14-2011

when will we be getting these points

VG Megaman

04-14-2011

when will we be getting this rp .

Citationcj2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Thank you very much! I find it hard to convey gratitude in text without the possibility of sounding sarcastic, but really, thank you!

Eastblade

04-14-2011

ALL PEOPLE WHO WORK AT RIOT YOU DESERVE ALL A COLD BEER, huray

TokamakImpact

04-14-2011

much obliged

tzerg

04-14-2011

thank you riot

The Only and One

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Does in the past month mean all of April, or does it go back 30 days from now? just curious.

HellShot

04-14-2011

Very cool, really thanks.