Regarding Recent Server Stability Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LuluBella

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

This needs to happen more often RP wise

Keeper of Dreams

04-14-2011

This is too kind

Lyonald

04-14-2011

350 RP = nothing for 3 days of constant server issues in EU

MaIFunkShun

04-14-2011

To anyone who complains about not having enough RP to actually do anything with, remember it is free and the things you can buy will help you "catch up on lost time while servers were down" such as the XP boost for lower leveled players, as well as some of the smaller IP boosts to help max leveled players catch up on their IP lost during that time.

Thank you Riot for this, it well definitely help me catch up on finishing my rune pages before I hit level 30 to do ranked games. I myself to date have spent roughly 250$ in RP so I have a little extra left over that this will help me greatly, allowing me to get both higher XP and IP boosts.

Hawy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyonald View Post
350 RP = nothing for 3 days of constant server issues in EU
Well, it is something for those that don't want/can't buy RP.

LittleDi

04-14-2011

First off, thanks.

Second for those who care this could aquire spectral fiddlesticks, or stinger akali.
Champions covered include Ryze, Sivir, and Poppy.

Personally, I'd much rather have a "we're fixing it" Heimer skin be made.

ktp21042

Recruiter

04-14-2011

Thank you.very much and glad to hear that~

Fluency

04-14-2011

Wow, people are really ungrateful. It's a free game. I've played tons of other games and suffered through a LOT more server issues than a few days, and wasn't compensated. One of them being WoW. Giving us something for free on top of the game is awesome if you ask me. And nah i'm not white knighting, it's just sad to see how little people appreciate things.

Adarkarn

04-14-2011

hmmm in all honesty 350 riot points seems a little low, sure you can buy some champs/skins on sale but i think it would be better if it was the same boost as last time or at least more riot points so you can buy every champ IF they go on sale.

thank you guys anyways.

xXmaradeiXx

04-14-2011

I live in Brazil and I want RP
plz Riot I play Lol avery day and i want RP