First win of the day timer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaos7

06-04-2011

Either that or have the timer reset by 0000 server time so that way no one has to remember when their next bonus is.

Milkable

06-09-2011

Yeah Win/Loss ratio should be added somewhere on you're profile cause I'm always wondering what my ELO is looking like then after a game I forgot to check. Glad you're planning on adding the First win Timer though

Joelisthecoolest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

Please add this.

The Equivocator

06-09-2011

Can we do the same thing for our Losses... The only way to find out about normal losses is to play a match

Destructoboy M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

bump

Bear On A Tree

09-30-2011

yes.. i would like this too! =]

Chlose

10-02-2011

I think that having a global server reset time for this would be better. Like at 12pm gmt-7 have the win of the day thing reset or something like that. You had to go out one day? Had to study for an exam? Or something came up ruining your schedule? Well guess what, you just lost out on a day. Sure you can just play every 21 hours or so to slowly reset it back, but seriously, not everyone has the time to do such a thing.