ShouldClairvoyance reveal invisible?

Yes 79 84.95%
No 14 15.05%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Upgrade Clairvoyance Mastery to reveal stealth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balorlord

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volc View Post
Destiny already does this if someone is playing Twisted Fate, not sure why you wouldn't buy an oracle's elixer since that usually solves a lot of problems.
TF is getting destiny changed up in the next patch, check test realm notes, and oracles is 400 gold down the drain if you die with it on.

Illuyankas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2010

I don't think Clairvoyance needs a buff, the reason it's not picked lies with the the players. Having at least one Clairvoyance can be a huge advantage for most teams.

CounterCraft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2010

Bump

iLuvGirlz

03-15-2010

I say yes, I play stealth champs like eve I feel that I am so over powered due to the no stealth detections except for wards etc. With this it will make me and others play much* more smarter with stealth, therefore improving our play and make better alternatives for flash*[GOSH I HATE THAT SKILL]. But I think if you are going to make it detect stealth make sure the person who is detected knows. So it's fair. Therefore wards can still be a better alternative since they can't be detected by champs unless corki etc. While clairvoyance is like I see you, you see me.

Kyuketsuki

Recruiter

03-15-2010

I think it should have true sight (reveal stealth units/items), because even with oracles you cannot see into the brush so having clairvoyance to clear a potiential mushroom threat would still be worth it, because when in doubt players clair the brush.

LinuxPoser

03-15-2010

if this gets a stealth detection it will be the BEST summoner spell in the game. Since its up every 45 seconds with max cooldowns and masteries it pretty much hard counters stealthers. Spam in your lane for a victory. I already think stealth gets destroyed pretty easy with some simple items. After about level 6-7 on twitch i instantly assume they can see me wherever i am

iLuvGirlz

03-15-2010

if the whole team stacks chair then it would be kind of OP. If it detects stealth INCREASE COOLDOWN to 2mins. and 1.5mins if they got the masterery.

CounterCraft

03-15-2010

Enemy can see clairvoyance eye sight ward.
It's not any surprising for enemy champ then invisible ward

WILLTHEALMIGHTY

03-15-2010

Bigger cooldown with stealth detection. That would be fair.

CounterCraft

03-25-2010

bump for riot response