what makes ryze different from renekton and irelia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisterYi of Wuju

04-13-2011

Ryze became OP when he started scaling with mana

Dhobby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-13-2011

LISTEN to shabbyOLCloak if you want to win.

MisterYi of Wuju

04-13-2011

agreeddd

MisterYi of Wuju

04-13-2011

bamb

Jumpster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

Someone focusing the tank and not the caster again?

Temzilla

04-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomandar View Post
I just find that his Q ability is on way to short of a cool down. He is worse then Vlad in his hayday.
His Q has a Cooldown?

I get it to 2s and then just cast 2 instantly

DarkOrchid

04-13-2011

Too much damage given his tankyness. He could use a bit of a nerf in that respect.

Not too mention he is common ban and picked in tourneys. He is just slightly OP tho.

Dreamscribe

04-13-2011

Patch 1.0.0.116

Items
*Added Sage's Ring into the game again

Beddlam

04-13-2011

he has one medium-strength CC, no escape, and no innate heal (unless you count the ****ty spell vamp on his ult, which you shouldn't) that's why he's different from Rene and Irelia. He is also EXTREMELY gear-dependent.

he's fine

KatarinaCatKitty

04-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoculus View Post
ryze is a caster, while renekton and irelia are not. with this aside, they are exactly the same. Tanky dps. No sorry, let me correct that, ryze is a tanky nuclear bomb.

need nerf.

i suppose i should get a little more detailed.

characters like jax and vlad have been nerfed in the past solely because survivability and damage should always be a trade off. When your core items require that you buy survivability, while AT THE SAME TIME help you increase your damage, then how do you counter that? He has EVERYTHING. He has burst (Hardly dps... He can melt ranged ad carries even if they are carrying a banshees as long as he has half of his item build), survivablity, spammable cc, super laning power, and infinite supply of mana.

I remember laughing at ryze trailer. "LOLOL RYZE INITIATING." It honestly doesn't feel that much of a joke anymore.
Ryze dosnt need a nerf hes just fine the way he is. If his stun made it so enemies couldnt attack then he would need a nerf but his stun isnt anything great. All in all ryze dosnt need a nerf and the reason why you are crying about this is 1) you got killed by him and are now pissed because you dont know how to fight against him or 2) Your poor little OP tanky/Dps got nerfed bad enough that now you want ryze nerfed. so STFU and stop reading posts of people saying "but this champion or this champion is banned in ranked because hes the best at what he does" if you keep reading these and Riot keep nerfing them then another champion will be banned from ranked instead of the main one and the cycle will continue untill i leave the game because they kept nerfing untill the point where no character was fun or good enough to play.