Hacks are now in LoL - Riot please read

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PaulTheOracle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

5/4/21 and 35k damage taken doesn't sound like a hack to me. Especially not one that made him untargetable.

FVD3D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

Basically, I hope someone from Riot reads this and looks into it. If he has multiple people from multiple differnet games reporting the exact same "laggy" behavior, then I'm sure they will catch on to the BS.

This was not lag people, it was straight up exploitation of the game. I just thought other people should be aware.

XcellR8

04-12-2011

yea i saw that happening with a karthus i think its a glitch..

Jessica x

04-12-2011

obvious troll is obvious

try harder

Demeater

04-12-2011

I am skeptical. I've heard of this happening before, and I believe Riot confirmed that hacking wasn't involved.

Saruyan

04-12-2011

its not fake, ive seen many people do this. been awhile since i encountered it though.

nivekuil

04-12-2011

Known bug. If you restart your client it fixes it. The other team doesn't experience it at all.

Also Riot is aware of this bug, but since they haven't been able to replicate it there's no predicted fix for it.

shm0

04-12-2011

SuJoBot's record shows deaths.

you're trying to get someone banned because you don't like them.

grow up.

USnip

04-12-2011

okumura was doing what sounds like the same thing (as shaco) on dyrus's stream a few minutes ago, classick was in the game getting really frustrated by it. It was a bug.

He would have his model randomly lying around the map somewhere, then it would disappear and he would be on the opposite side of the map, and he would appear to be standing still and move around in like 5 second intervals, impossible to play vs it. Everyone on dyrus's team was seeing the same weird behaviour (and getting owned by it) but okumura's team didn't know anything weird was going on.

FVD3D

04-12-2011

Yea I'm just randomly trolling a 5-4 amumu on the enemy team. And I would do that... why?

I mean come on, use your common sense people. Believe me or not, I just want Riot to see this and be aware of it.

1234567 ... 11