Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hacks are now in LoL - Riot please read

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VCJunky

04-13-2011

He gave a username. It's hard to screenshot ingame because the client f**king sucks.

He could have at least taken an end-of-game screenshot (which is a lot easier to do since you can just screenshot your entire screen to the clipboard). That would have been proof of the "see ya tomorrow sucker" comment.

ZeDemon

04-13-2011

I agree, there is a need for proof here, even though if it did happen, it sucks hard...

mouxtaris

04-13-2011

Screenshots of what ?? How can you take a screenshot of someone teleporting?

omnishaz

04-13-2011

Quote:
Arexate:
Riot you need to address this quickly.

I have played over 1800 LoL games and have NEVER accused anyone of hacking. But for the first time ever I can confirm 100% that there are now hacks in this game.

I encountered a player by the name of SuJoBot. He was playing jungle amumu on the enemy team.

Everything was going fine, our team was winning, everything was normal.

Then during one teamfight in the centre of the map, SuJoBoT could not be hit. Our whole team used abilities on him but nothing hit his character model. Then he disappeared. We thought oh, maybe its weird lag from all of todays server issues. But none of us were lagging, we simply couldnt hit him.

Then he started teleporting on top of towers and meleeing them a few times, becoming immune/untargetable to all dmg (including towers) and then disappearing entirely.

He started to do it for teamfights. We would have entire areas warded, his team would start to approach us (he would NOT be visible). Suddenly, as they got close, a fully immune amumu would appear on top of us, ult our entire team, and the rest of his team would rush in on us. There is no possible way he could have come from anywhere. Midway through any/all of the teamfights he would stop moving, become 100% immune to all dmg, and disappear from our view in the blink of an eye.

His team did not speak during this entire thing. We tried getting a response from them as to what they were seeing him do on their end, but they would not reply. I suspect some of them may be friends and are involved.

Finally, as they were pushing our inhib towers, my game crashed. My game never crashes. Ever. I tried to rejoin multiple times but could not. 5 minutes later, it went to the end-of-game screen and I had a short chat with the hacker. He basically admitted his guilt, and told me he would "see me tmrw sucka".

Please Riot check into your stuff, for the good of your own game this needs to be fixed asap and I know you dont want this kind of **** in the game.

TL;DR - There are officially hacks in this game. I am not making this up, not rage posting or anything. After 1800+ games played, I've finally seen a hacker and there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that I am correct. My entire team saw it, witnessed it, and fought against it.

Riot needs to read this.

Lol. just lol. Today was fraught with bugs, dc, server hiccups and data errors. And you go crazy,

LuciferDuck

04-13-2011

hacker does not have a pity lame score x3

syerin

Recruiter

04-13-2011

Good info. Not sure if trolling though.

Kirby Killa

04-13-2011

Quote:
Arexate:
@ Wieners Revenge

I did give his name. Re-read the post.

@Kirby - I have a screenshot that I will be sending to Riot. I could post it on here, but Riot doesnt usually like it when you "call people out" and post SS's of games. If a red posts and asks me to post it, I will do just that.

Fair enough. Thanks for quick answer and non-flamery.

iheartsmalljiji

04-13-2011

npnp

Dracorya

04-13-2011

Sounds more like a lag bug they had confirmed that can be fixed with a restart of the client...

FVD3D

04-13-2011

I didnt say he was teleporting around and OWNING our whole team. He would teleport, ult, and become immune to all dmg/disappear.

And I could post a SS but it wont help much to prove what he was doing IN GAME.

@Omni - I know what lag is. I know what bugs are. This was obvious. I'd trust you have the intelligence to recognize when something is totally screwed, like I do. And the way he was talking, you know he is full of it.