Hacks are now in LoL - Riot please read

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FVD3D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

Riot you need to address this quickly.

I have played over 1800 LoL games and have NEVER accused anyone of hacking. But for the first time ever I can confirm 100% that there are now hacks in this game.

I encountered a player by the name of SuJoBot. He was playing jungle amumu on the enemy team.

Everything was going fine, our team was winning, everything was normal.

Then during one teamfight in the centre of the map, SuJoBoT could not be hit. Our whole team used abilities on him but nothing hit his character model. Then he disappeared. We thought oh, maybe its weird lag from all of todays server issues. But none of us were lagging, we simply couldnt hit him.

Then he started teleporting on top of towers and meleeing them a few times, becoming immune/untargetable to all dmg (including towers) and then disappearing entirely.

He started to do it for teamfights. We would have entire areas warded, his team would start to approach us (he would NOT be visible). Suddenly, as they got close, a fully immune amumu would appear on top of us, ult our entire team, and the rest of his team would rush in on us. There is no possible way he could have come from anywhere. Midway through any/all of the teamfights he would stop moving, become 100% immune to all dmg, and disappear from our view in the blink of an eye.

His team did not speak during this entire thing. We tried getting a response from them as to what they were seeing him do on their end, but they would not reply. I suspect some of them may be friends and are involved.

Finally, as they were pushing our inhib towers, my game crashed. My game never crashes. Ever. I tried to rejoin multiple times but could not. 5 minutes later, it went to the end-of-game screen and I had a short chat with the hacker. He basically admitted his guilt, and told me he would "see me tmrw sucka".

Please Riot check into your stuff, for the good of your own game this needs to be fixed asap and I know you dont want this kind of **** in the game.

TL;DR - There are officially hacks in this game. I am not making this up, not rage posting or anything. After 1800+ games played, I've finally seen a hacker and there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that I am correct. My entire team saw it, witnessed it, and fought against it.

Riot needs to read this.

XJ9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-12-2011

Pics

Wieners Revenge

04-12-2011

i'm not calling you a liar... but it seems weird that you didn't even give his name or anything... surely you took screenshots or at least wrote down his username?

Kirby Killa

04-12-2011

Screenshots, Bro. We need them. Pics are somewhat required for haccusations of this type.

kdizz

04-12-2011

wheres your lolreplay?
You are gonna need proof bro

Librium

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wieners Revenge View Post
i'm not calling you a liar... but it seems weird that you didn't even give his name or anything... surely you took screenshots or at least wrote down his username?
He said his name third sentence in.

FVD3D

04-12-2011

@ Wieners Revenge

I did give his name. Re-read the post.

@Kirby - I have a screenshot that I will be sending to Riot. I could post it on here, but Riot doesnt usually like it when you "call people out" and post SS's of games. If a red posts and asks me to post it, I will do just that.

fists of fury

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arexate View Post
Riot you need to address this quickly.

I have played over 1800 LoL games and have NEVER accused anyone of hacking. But for the first time ever I can confirm 100% that there are now hacks in this game.

I encountered a player by the name of SuJoBot. He was playing jungle amumu on the enemy team.

Everything was going fine, our team was winning, everything was normal.

Then during one teamfight in the centre of the map, SuJoBoT could not be hit. Our whole team used abilities on him but nothing hit his character model. Then he disappeared. We thought oh, maybe its weird lag from all of todays server issues. But none of us were lagging, we simply couldnt hit him.

Then he started teleporting on top of towers and meleeing them a few times, becoming immune/untargetable to all dmg (including towers) and then disappearing entirely.

He started to do it for teamfights. We would have entire areas warded, his team would start to approach us (he would NOT be visible). Suddenly, as they got close, a fully immune amumu would appear on top of us, ult our entire team, and the rest of his team would rush in on us. There is no possible way he could have come from anywhere. Midway through any/all of the teamfights he would stop moving, become 100% immune to all dmg, and disappear from our view in the blink of an eye.

His team did not speak during this entire thing. We tried getting a response from them as to what they were seeing him do on their end, but they would not reply. I suspect some of them may be friends and are involved.

Finally, as they were pushing our inhib towers, my game crashed. My game never crashes. Ever. I tried to rejoin multiple times but could not. 5 minutes later, it went to the end-of-game screen and I had a short chat with the hacker. He basically admitted his guilt, and told me he would "see me tmrw sucka".

Please Riot check into your stuff, for the good of your own game this needs to be fixed asap and I know you dont want this kind of **** in the game.

TL;DR - There are officially hacks in this game. I am not making this up, not rage posting or anything. After 1800+ games played, I've finally seen a hacker and there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that I am correct. My entire team saw it, witnessed it, and fought against it.

Riot needs to read this.
making statements/accusations like this without some SS to back it up doesn't help anyone very much. May just be a bug, Earlier today a bug with kog maw popped up where I could use void ooze to slay myself/allies on my own team as well. It now appears to have been fixed.

Next time when encountering something like this Please Press F12 to take screenshots while in a game. DO NOT queue up for another game immediately tho because first you need to navigate through your LoL Folders to find the Screenshots and Rename them. If you Start another game without doing this first the Screenshots will be lost.

EDIT: You Ninja'd a Post in explaining u have a SS Nvm on my Post

xXCFXx Odin

04-12-2011

5/4/21

Yeah, sounds like hacks to me.

lammatt

04-12-2011

There's no truth without a picture

12345 ... 11