Character lookup tool?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2009

Hey all,

I was just wondering if there was some sort of tool that let you look up characters and check their win/loss ratios or their ELO rating. I've seen a few posts from people saying something like "I checked your ELO and bla bla bla." I've never seen an option to do that aside from adding someone as a friend, and even that doesn't show ELO.

So yeah, where is everybody finding this information? If I missed reading about it in the stickies or something, I apologize.

Husbane

08-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesster View Post
Hey all,

I was just wondering if there was some sort of tool that let you look up characters and check their win/loss ratios or their ELO rating. I've seen a few posts from people saying something like "I checked your ELO and bla bla bla." I've never seen an option to do that aside from adding someone as a friend, and even that doesn't show ELO.

So yeah, where is everybody finding this information? If I missed reading about it in the stickies or something, I apologize.
There's a search box in the bottom right hand of the PVP.net client that can but used to search for specific people. Not sure if it will show you stats without first adding them to your friends list though. I'll have to double check.

11Apparition11

12-27-2011

Bump