Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gragas buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicosharp

02-25-2010

well, to note however, after 4-5 games with him I noticed bodyslam no longer works as a sneaky way out of stun/disable. So although they made it go through walls, its not a 'mock-cleanse' that it was.

DrYou

02-27-2010

Still move you from Locks like Ryze and Morgana, Gets you out of Nunu's ult as well

l Cyclone l

02-27-2010

Maybe he is UP a little, but he is still good hero. He can easily get in and off combat, move away nunu or katrin , who using his/her ult. Today I had a game, I played him. He is good laner. He is very spammable hero. People angry because of his low damage but 6 secs CD on 1st ability, 10 on third and 60 on ult is pretty cool. You just can make enemies to go base every 3-5 minutes on lane. Farm with him is very easy, and when he is farmed he is good nuker. Sorry for my English.

Miirik

02-27-2010

My only real suggestion is some extra starting hp

seriously, he's classified as a tank but he has some TINY starting hp, at least for a tank. 40-60 would do him good

TiltedAxis

02-27-2010

Gragas is quite amazing now.

DrYou

02-27-2010

Indeed, much improved. This is from today, not bad for someone I thought was absolutely a lost cause pre patch.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2795/4392515357_acf49c0ba4_o.jpg

Chaoticon

02-27-2010

Quote:
DrYou:
Indeed, much improved. This is from today, not bad for someone I thought was absolutely a lost cause pre patch.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2795/4392515357_acf49c0ba4_o.jpg

Lol possibly the worst teemo ever.

DrYou

02-27-2010

Quote:
Chaoticon:
Lol possibly the worst teemo ever.

Ha, yeah, wasn't in my lane though

Mesa H

02-27-2010

UP or not, if the champ suits ur playstyle, play it. Kat was considered nerfed to hell, but i've seen ppl used her to pwn and i had some decent games with her as well, it all comes down to whether u know how to play.

DrYou

02-27-2010

Quote:
Mesa H:
UP or not, if the champ suits ur playstyle, play it. Kat was considered nerfed to hell, but i've seen ppl used her to pwn and i had some decent games with her as well, it all comes down to whether u know how to play.

I agree