Gragas buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2010

Gragas can be played well despite the build you go.. The trick with him is to lurk, and to let others initiate, then you go in to clean up, chain snare, and disrupt the teamfight with your skills, janna is similar in that regard.

Phyrose

02-25-2010

yea, barrel roll = ****py skill, useless and waste of mana... i noticed.

i was trying with AP build first... maxing barrel roll ...

i had negative score...

now i tried maxing w and e... and guess what... ! (warmog armor)

6-1 :_)

Phyrose

02-25-2010

i won again, 4-4-15 assists, this time i made force of nature, and frozen mallet...

Whats better rushing? frozen mallet or warmog?

Haplo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2010

played a game with a gragas last night that jungled from level 1. at level 2 he was able to gank with lizard buff and he was quite effective. He had some pretty decent staying power and his bodyslam/barrel roll/ult combo did decent damage as well as kept enemies from fleeing.

I was pretty impressed with how the buffs helped him out.

Dranwin

02-25-2010

Yea Barrel Roll is..not useless. It scales pretty well with AP and hits aoe? with cd reduction thats like a 5 second move. AP gragas is not your lets go pwn nubs with my melee build in a pubstomp. Its a very support *morganna* esque playstyle. With drunken rage you can really keep in tow early game with damage and threat in the lane while you build up some AP items to make barrel roll a nasty beast.
With a good team setup, an AP Gragas can make or break a fight.

timkolpto

02-25-2010

I have been doing a mix AP and a damage build with great effect, i won 5 outta 5 games with over 10 kills and less than 2 deaths each game.

archangel
BoS
RoA
Brutalizer
Nashors
Bloodthirster.

Barrels hit for over 500 and my charge hits for over 300. If you know what order to use your spells you can take out large groups of people with no chance at death

Hubbz

02-25-2010

Wait, Bellysmash goes through walls now?

Interesting.

Gragas is still a lot of fun to play and I agree with a thumbs up on the patch making barrel roll more useful.

TheMountainGoat

02-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
his bellysmash now can go through walls. pretty OP.
other champs that can do this:
tryn
trist
corki
shaco

all of which are considerably more dangerous than gragas. if they can do it, i don't see why it's a problem for gragas to do it.

nicosharp

02-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMountainGoat View Post
other champs that can do this:
tryn
trist
corki
shaco

all of which are considerably more dangerous than gragas. if they can do it, i don't see why it's a problem for gragas to do it.
its just a very cool change that I was shocked by, cause the collision thing was bad previously and I thought it was intended. Being able to go through walls now with him is very nice, and does make him not more dangerous, but more versatile then he was previously.

TheMountainGoat

02-25-2010

tbh i didn't know he could do it until you mentioned it. body slam was a great escape mechanism already, and this just makes it even better.