Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gragas buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adorno

02-24-2010

I've been interested in Gragas, even though he was badly UP. The recent buff looks substantial, and I'm considering buying him. Anyone have feedback on playing him since the patch?

Xixy

02-24-2010

So what if a champion is underpowered? Play him anyways. It's not about the fun of other people. Try new things, have fun.

GENERAL NUTBAKED

02-24-2010

Quote:
Crithica:
So what if a champion is underpowered? Play him anyways. It's not about the fun of other people. Try new things, have fun.

yeah the feeling of uselessness, incompetancy, and inadequacy in every situation sure is fun!

you would have fun being the French in WW2.

Xixy

02-24-2010

Quote:
Disaster:
yeah the feeling of uselessness, incompetancy, and inadequacy in every situation sure is fun!

you would have fun being the French in WW2.

But I don't feel useless, incompetent or inadequate. You let yourself be discouraged by such silly little things. If you're feeling incompetent it's because you are incompetent. If you're feeling inadequate, it's because you are inadequate. Don't group me with the likes of you.

ImTheSky

02-24-2010

dude here's a tip if ur pro enough play him its funny how gragas pwned op characters XD and make him into a mundo pure tank or just go with a warmong and everything else with th slow buff items it works or get warmong and go dps or pure attack it works trust me 13/3 on nubs before, 8/2 with warmong and armor, and 4/2 on warmong and slow buffs btw get body slam its helps alot and use drunken rage it helps even more

nicosharp

02-24-2010

his bellysmash now can go through walls. pretty OP. other than that, pretty much same gragas. the speed for barrel roll and ult was a nice fix/change.

DrYou

02-24-2010

I bought him tonight and had better luck than pre patch. Damage build seems the best to me and its what Im working on. Damage and CD. My build isnt set in stone yet but I've been starting with a Brutalizer. Barrel is worthless, Buff is good, Charge is better and helped by base damage, ult i improved. I played him extensively pre patch and never had a single good game. Tonight had a two decent games with 6+ kills which was unreachable before without KS. Deff gana keep working on my build.

ImTheSky

02-24-2010

do you guys want me to make a gragas build? with a simple warmong and dps or all melee? it will work i tried and man i pwned

ImTheSky

02-24-2010

btw barell roll is really worthless cant dmg anything but mostly aim for drunken rage and body slam helps alot and atleast get Q on lvl 3 or 2 atleast one q in cause if they are going to run on low hp

Shady C

02-24-2010

Quote:
calvinkyan:
dude here's a tip if ur pro enough play him its funny how gragas pwned op characters XD and make him into a mundo pure tank or just go with a warmong and everything else with th slow buff items it works or get warmong and go dps or pure attack it works trust me 13/3 on nubs before, 8/2 with warmong and armor, and 4/2 on warmong and slow buffs btw get body slam its helps alot and use drunken rage it helps even more

Cancer is oozing out of the space between the letters.