Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Will they let me change my name if it involves harassment?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

09 09 85

04-12-2011

I know they say no name changes, I also know they're perfectly capable of changing a name or resetting it so that I have to choose a new name if they want to.

When I made the summoner name I wasn't aware it was permanent. I put my birthday. Which honestly I don't mind it isn't a privacy issue to me or anything, but I'm amazed at how often people flame me and sometimes flat out refuse to play because I'm 25? Lol. I guess its a disadvantage to have someone on your team who was playing video games before they were even born?

Honestly...it makes no sense. And its a frustration I'd rather not continue to deal with. Its happened a good 25-30 times on my climb to level 30. I'm half way through level 29 and it happened again lol.

Eambo

Recruiter

04-12-2011

Try sending in a ticket to http://support.leagueoflegends.com for Riot to take a look. Very rarely do they do name changes on request, however personally identifiable information may be one possible area they would make an exception. Don't have high hopes, but it's worth a shot.

Kilrathi

04-12-2011

People don't play with you because you're 25? Yikes... makes me wonder what they'd think of this guy who was playing games before you were born, lol!