Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.115

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BanditKeith

04-19-2011

Quote:
OSUBerserker:
WoW Riot, I watch your commentary videos and logic and reason behind your balancing but you're ABSOLUTELY killing me here.... First it was my Garen a ways back and now my Renekton!? do you not want anyone to enjoy playing tanky dps?

Look at the math... its not a buff considering .3 ratio difference isnt gonna top 15 dmg even if you had 400 dmg (it would give you +12)

But regardless my personal Renekton build is devastated from the HoG nerf... (was really enjoying double HoG, Brutalizer, Av Blade, Greed--into rest of my items and riding that gold over time x4... but even with the cheaper HoG I feel totally dumb stacking em without that handy armor...

sigh I guess im back to playing non squishy ap hybrids.... better relearn my akali and kat

0.3*400=120, not 12. L2Math. That's pretty much a buff in every way.

As for tanky DPS, they need to be outright ****ing deleted from the game, not pretty much BUFFED like they did in this patch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FABIOForever

04-19-2011

So tanky dps is still rocking after this patch. I have no idea why they changed Renekton but not Jarvin. It's still commonplace to see Jarvin rocking games without a single damage item on him (I just witnessed him going 10-1 with nothing but merc treads, hearts of gold, and TWO force of natures(?!).