LoL Trainer - on youtube?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DProism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2010

Hi everyone, ive decided to stream video slideshows with instructions and tips to guide and help new players and veterans at the game of League of Legends.
In sorry if i seem to sound like an annoying twit but you can find me on Youtube if you search Da5thProject. Leave a message for a hero request that you might want to get a little tip on.

I only make the video after I master the character. To be clear either that or I have a clear input of each heroes capabilities as well as their weaknesses and counters.

For each hero ill be going over
-Their Origin Story
-Stats
-Spells and how they can be used
-Multiple different item builds such as DPS/Tank/Ap/Support/Hybrids (vary with each hero)
-How each heroes skills scale with AP. For example Nunu's ultimate has a 2.5:1 ratio meaning that for each abilty power point he has he get a bonus 2.5 damage more. (100AP=250DMG)
-Play Styles - Defensive(also known as turtle playing)/Offensive(Aggressive)/Timing
-COUNTERS a big thing because what your enemies team is composed of determines your item structure.

I Hope you can enjoy my videos when you need some sort of guidence
The first one will be posted by FEB 28

Da5thProject on youtube

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

02-23-2010

Great to hear! Be sure to submit some links to my competition to have a shot at some RP