LoL Forces Computer Restart Mid-Game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iBean

02-23-2010

Obviously I am not the only person whos had this happen, being 3 people in my 5 man premade had the exact same thing happen to them at the exact same time...

While in the middle of a game, one guy says wtf my computers forceing a restart! All the sudden off of vent / Lol , next guy wtf? my comps restarting! d/c from LoL + vent - next I go.

Are you kidding me?

What possibly on earth could this game be putting on my computer that would give any power to Riot to restart my computer on ****in command?

Please enlighten me on why this video game can shut your computer down at will.

Oh wait let me say this, as petty as it may sound - ive played over 2000 games without leaving, even during the most failboat games ever - tonight I get 1 left cuz of this bull**** lol i took pride in my win/loss/left , now im not even gunna bother takin it seriously, elo doesnt even exist

DigitalCowboy

02-23-2010

Because MicroSoft released a global patch that caused your system to update and reboot. Not LoL's fault you have your OS set to autoupdate.

CrusherTran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-23-2010

it happened to me too, i think it had to do with windows update automatically restarting after an update if you dont respond to the restart message

iBean

02-23-2010

It has nothing to do with automatic update, especially when your intelligent enough to turn it off and update your computer manually.

My computer actually closed LoL, switched my resolution to 800X600, and shuts down my computer forcing an update which wasnt downloaded to my computer previously to start installing.

But no it has nothing to do with riot does it, it just happend to do it to 3, now im hearing over 10+ people had the same problem at the same time, all on diff operating systems - and it just happend to shut down the server the second it happend right? it was all a huge coinscidence - come on. Be real with yourself and others.

Plague Dynasty

02-23-2010

Riot is watching you!

http://xs.to/image-6784_4B84E4D7.jpg